08/05/2017 - Little Rock, AR - War Memorial Stadium

Black Sabbath

On 8/2/2017 at 11:23 AM, pugachev said:

lol, what a dump. I have to ask again, why the fuck  did they book this venue over Verizon Arena. Anything to save a buck I guess. 

They said that sold 32000 tickets for Guns show...I think Verizon Arena capacity is 15000...That's the reason

27 minutes ago, andrew032302 said:

2 things:

1: What are those socks?

2: I want to buy that shirt.

The last time I seen socks worn like that like that was In a nursing home 

53 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

They said that sold 32000 tickets for Guns show...I think Verizon Arena capacity is 15000...That's the reason

Sure doesn't look like there was 32,000 tickets sold for tonight's show.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gnrkoncerti said:

For tonight's show? Absolutely no way, that's about capacity for this venue with a mid stage concert. Verizon Arena can push upwards of 20,000 for concerts. They sold about 15k or so if you look at ticket master's map.

Edited by pugachev
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pugachev said:

For tonight's show? Absolutely no way, that's about capacity for this venue with a mid stage concert. Verizon Arena can push upwards of 20,000 for concerts. They sold about 15k or so if you look at ticket master's map.

That sounds much more realistic.

2 minutes ago, Litti said:

Do they really like those kind of shirts or why axl and slash always wear dumb t-shirts. I wouln't wear that if you paid me.

How can you not like Wile E Coyote? I guess I am showing my age but those were the cartoons we loved as kids. This was long before Sponge Bob and South Park. Here we go again with an old timer's saying but "those were the good ol days. 

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

"Mysterious illnesses" are generally reserved for when Axl has a particularly bad vocal night :lol:

Some people had success calling TicketMaster for upgrades during the last US stadium tour. It wouldn't hurt to just call them and see if you get someone friendly enough to take care of you.

lol, I hear you. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, ironmt said:

How can you not like Wile E Coyote? I guess I am showing my age but those were the cartoons we loved as kids. This was long before Sponge Bob and South Park. Here we go again with an old timer's saying but "those were the good ol days. 

lol, I hear you. 

Yep, I hear ya, from one old timer to another. :lol: I'd wear the Wile E Coyote shirt.  Axl's looking great in that pic, apart from the socks, but you know, it wouldn't be Axl if he got everything right. ^^

• Like 4

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yep, I hear ya, from one old timer to another. :lol: I'd wear the Wile E Coyote shirt.  Axl's looking great in that pic, apart from the socks, but you know, it wouldn't be Axl if he got everything right. ^^

Remember as a kid how your parents or grandparents would give you the "those were the good ol days" speeches and you just dreaded hearing It? Now here we are, doing the same thing. I am with you, I would also wear the shirt but I do think I would reconsider the knee high socks. Like you said, It wouldn't be Axl If he got everything right. He has always had his own dress code. 

For fuck sake, the man is living in the road for over a year. Giving his all like a fuckin 54 year old athlete every few nights. He was wearing his chillin socks when some fucker asked him for a photo outside the back door of a hotel. He obliged. I'd like to see a photo of what some of the motherfuckin haters are wearin right now when you're not working and just chilling after maybe having a bite to eat...

For fuck sake. He's not on stage there.

• Like 1

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

For fuck sake, the man is living in the road for over a year. Giving his all like a fuckin 54 year old athlete every few nights. He was wearing his chillin socks when some fucker asked him for a photo outside the back door of a hotel. He obliged. I'd like to see a photo of what some of the motherfuckin haters are wearin right now when you're not working and just chilling after maybe having a bite to eat...

For fuck sake. He's not on stage there.

Dude, people are joking about his socks, It's really no big deal. If we can all get past his white biker shorts from 1991, I am sure we can over look his socks. 

• Like 1