Guns N' Roses Pop-Up Shop London This Thurs-Sun

1 hour ago, Calcy said:

Is there likely to be free t-shirts available tomorrow? Tempted to go and queue up, then get extra stuff to take to hotel prior to going to stadium.

Store looks awesome! What time does it open at?

Store opened at 11 but folk were queuing at 10. I got there about 10:30 and got a free shirt. Got the impression it's happening every day. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nina901 said:

They were giving away free t-shirts today for the first 50 customers.

The first 12 NIGHTRIAN member with T-shirt and lanyard were given a signed drum head set and a free t-shirt.

I'm wondering if they had any of the exclusive artwork tees for sale today or just the same range they've had since opening?

Was the drum skin signed by the whole band or just Frank?

43 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I'm wondering if they had any of the exclusive artwork tees for sale today or just the same range they've had since opening?

Was the drum skin signed by the whole band or just Frank?

Same range since opening.

The skin was only signed by Frank. I'll post a photo later.

Didn't go in the end. Couldn't be bothered haha. Oh well, I got the event tee from the merch stand though so I'm happy with that. Did not expect the litho design to be Jack the Ripper either which was a cool surprise. Seems like something Slash would come up with.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/15/2017 at 6:35 PM, Amir said:

LqEBiw5.jpg

33TPqKK.jpg

xP6cIxj.jpg

Thought it was OK, I didn't buy anything. I wouldn't go out of your way for it.

Hey dude, random question i know but just setting up a mini blog series about the NITL tour, and am writing about my experience in London. Went back to this thread and saw your pictures of the inside, Am i okay to use them in my post? just wanted to check first before putting them on there, ta. (Tried to PM but you cant receive messages).

10 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Hey dude, random question i know but just setting up a mini blog series about the NITL tour, and am writing about my experience in London. Went back to this thread and saw your pictures of the inside, Am i okay to use them in my post? just wanted to check first before putting them on there, ta. (Tried to PM but you cant receive messages).

Yeah, no worries, mate, and I should probably upgrade to being a Club Member so I can get PMs :P 

• Like 1