Jungle, Nightrain and It's So Easy - *Not In This Lifetime* Music Videos

10 minutes ago, gunners fan said:

Sorry...its not watchable....the distortion.....bad bad quality....wtf is it?

this is better

Not watchable? Cmon now... better editing than the original YCBM music video... A+ video.. nightrain and It's so easy both are amazing 

9 hours ago, gunners fan said:

Sorry...its not watchable....the distortion.....bad bad quality....wtf is it?

this is better

Thanks for opinion :)

I love the job by Noise Pollution that you posted. I just wanted to make something slighty different. Best audio with more dynamics, changes and closeups. I don't know about "bad bad quality"... The quality is good, vids are taken froum youtube (links in description) and as you can see in video you posted that all shots are very dark and overcontrasted. That's because without those effects quality would be worse. I just decided to use something different, which in my opinion fits good and improves dynamics in video :)

Edited by slash_plocman
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, slash_plocman said:

Jungle!

This one is fucking brilliant. Like, really really better than the Nightrain one. You should definitely stick to this "settings" you used, the TV show in the middle was fucking nostalgic :) 

Please do more of these, I would pay for a best-of-NITL Bluray or whatever, made by you. Really, it's awesome. Oh and by the way, the chanting audio, is by any chance from Argentina?

My only critic would be the clips from the beginning, but I get it because it was kinda a Live Era remake.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...