R o b in (with nin) on Twin Peaks

RussTCB

23 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

That song is like taking an ambien and a depressant.

Oh Jesus Mariqueen is full Yoko status now. 

God damn shame Robin isn't playing in a rock band. 

True. I miss him in GN'R since he left

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/06/2017 at 7:19 PM, Silent Jay said:

The full episode was weird and very annoying, worst episode by far, but Robin looked super cool.

It's the only episode of Twin Peaks I've ever seen, and I was blown away by it :headbang: It was weird as hell, and I had no idea what was going on during any of it, but that's precisely why I enjoyed it. It made me ask a lot of questions about what David Lynch was trying to say, was there a wider real-world narrative, why had he chosen to show a few minutes of just black/white static noise, was it intended as just an hour long music video, was every shot/screen/object there for a specific reason etc? I intend to go back and rewatch it because I honestly thought it was the bravest thing I'd ever seen on TV, couldn't believe what I was actually watching. Yeah it was fucking bizarre from start to finish, but it made me ask a ton of questions and I like that :)

I'm worried that if I go watch the original series it will be boring in comparison and just like the rest of the usual shite shown on TV <_<