Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion Thread *NO Spoilers*

20 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

You mean after Rickon/Osha last season :P?

Not that it matters for the show, but in relation to the books George did say

Reveal hidden contents

Gendry would meet Arya again before the end.

I'd assume it happens in the show too.

Right! Forgot about that. But they're always bitching about not having money and cut important and interesting characters all the time... I just thought... But yeah, they don't think.

50 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Where the fuck did Mel go? Back to Assai?

Actress gave birth I think just before filming started and would have been pregnant while they wrote the scripts. That's possibly why.

That said, there's not much else they could do with the character until the end, is there? The character's going to come back for the end, then get killed.

Minor book spoiler on Asshai according to George;

Spoiler

Won't see it, unless it's in a flashback.

Edited by AtariLegend

1 minute ago, AtariLegend said:

Actress gave birth I think just before filming started and would have been pregnant while they wrote the scripts. That's possibly why.

That said, there's not much else they could do with the character until the end, is there?

The character's going to come back for the end, then get killed.

Hopefully she takes her top off one last time. She has yet to meet the boob quota.

1 minute ago, AslatIE said:

Fucking shitbags with their spoilers

Hide contents

Looks like one of the dragons dies next week, so we'll only see Dany and Jon ride the remaining two? Will the Night King turn the dragon to a Wight?

Spoiler

According to the spoilers leaked last year, the final shot of this season is the night king riding Viserion and burning down the wall. So... yes.

Just now, Kris_1989 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

According to the spoilers leaked last year, the final shot of this season is the night king riding Viserion and burning down the wall. So... yes.

I saw final shot this season and clicked away :lol: i only saw one spoiler on accident :lol:

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

Fucking shitbags with their spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like one of the dragons dies next week, so we'll only see Dany and Jon ride the remaining two? Will the Night King turn the dragon to a Wight?

Makes me wonder though. This seems like a very big and essential part of the plot. So I can imagine this or something very similar happening in the books.  So...  

Spoiler

How does this fit in to the "The dragon has three heads" prophecy? The one with Rhaegar and Elia and baby Aegon... I still can't make sense of that. It's been suggested it's three Targaryen's (and dragonriders), possibly Dany, Jon and Tyrion. But there's also the child Varys had rumored to be Aegon. And now there's this. Is there a chance there's a character in the books similar to the Night King from the series (not the Night's King from the books) and might he also be a Targaryen? Depening on whether or not the Children Of The Forrest creating him part being in the books. 

I'm confused. :( 

19 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Episode 6 has leaked.

Good quality? 

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Hide contents

So if tormund stays at eastwatch I guess that means he will die in season 8? :(#longlivethebeard

Spoiler

No idea what happens past this season finale yet, but I assume the only reason they didn't kill Tormound is he's the only Wildling cast member on the show still left. They probably just don't want to come up with someone to replace him as their leader or address it.

Personally if I hadn't read the leaks before watching the episode, I'd have thought he'd have been killed off this episode.

Really surprised actually that only Bejen/Thoros died.

Edited by AtariLegend

"The episode was reportedly available on-demand to Spanish subscribers for one hour before being removed - long enough for it to be ripped and shared."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-6-leaks-online-full-hbo-spain-torrents-download-reddit-watch-jon-a7895636.html

4 hours ago, username said:

Makes me wonder though. This seems like a very big and essential part of the plot. So I can imagine this or something very similar happening in the books.  So...  

Hide contents

How does this fit in to the "The dragon has three heads" prophecy? The one with Rhaegar and Elia and baby Aegon... I still can't make sense of that. It's been suggested it's three Targaryen's (and dragonriders), possibly Dany, Jon and Tyrion. But there's also the child Varys had rumored to be Aegon. And now there's this. Is there a chance there's a character in the books similar to the Night King from the series (not the Night's King from the books) and might he also be a Targaryen? Depening on whether or not the Children Of The Forrest creating him part being in the books. 

I'm confused. :( 

Spoiler

Aren't there tales of a dragon hidden in the wall? And something that breaks the wall... (I really have got to read those books again, me and my shitty memory). But yeah, I remember something like that, it'll probably go that way and the 3 headed dragon prophecy still makes sense as well.

1 minute ago, Deb Rose said:

Hide contents

Aren't there tales of a dragon hidden in the wall? And something that breaks the wall... (I really have got to read those books again, me and my shitty memory). But yeah, I remember something like that, it'll probably go that way and the 3 headed dragon prophecy still makes sense as well.

Spoiler

Yeah there are. Just like there are legends of ice dragons over the shivering sea, a dragon under Winterfell and the pond by the weirwood tree being an ice dragon from one of GMM's earlier stories. 

• Like 1

For the record @username @Deb Rose

Spoiler

It's Euron that steals one of the dragons in the books (something that they've dropped from the show). The 3 heads of the dragon thing, I don't think was supposed to be taken literally or mean what people think it does.

As for breaking the wall in the books. That's the Horn of Joramun that Mance Ryder spends his time looking for, but I don't remember it being referenced in the show. Also too late now anyway with only several episodes left.

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 2

Those who watched episode 6 already, is it complete? I read something about it being 1 hour and 11 minutes long and only 1 hour being aired before they realized the fuck up.

I'm considering watching it... but I don't know.  Already saw the biggest spoiler there probably is anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Deb Rose said:

Those who watched episode 6 already, is it complete?

Yes. It's from HBO Spain, they made it available online then pulled it. People were still able to grab it.

It's basically blu-ray quality, however be aware that alot of people are posting different versions of it online from a stream on someone's computer. It's not as great picture quality and the sound is iffy.

Just the season final to go now :P.

Edited by AtariLegend

I watched 1080p.HDTV version - and the video/audio is good.

Spoiler

Might be just an camera angle... but I think the direwolf's head on the Longclaw had its eyes closed when Jon was under water. Then seemed opened when Jon reaches out of the water. :shrugs:

Also, Gendry is really fast!