Will we ever see an official Not In This Lifetime Blu Ray

45 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Hopefully something like flight 666 from iron maiden.  All the best versions of each song from all over the world and a 2nd disk with a documentary.

This is the best solution because i actually heard a very good peformance of Paradise City but i don't know which concert it was.. Some parts were in rasp

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

This is the best solution because i actually heard a very good peformance of Paradise City but i don't know which concert it was.. Some parts were in rasp

It makes sense for GnR because Axl is very inconsistent.  This way we'll get all of the best stuff.

• Like 1

There were loads of solid shows in 2016 to choose from, but I doubt they were all filmed by the setup that bit budget concert movies like AC/DC's live at River Plate was filmed with, that would be a waste of money. There'll be one or two specific shows that would've been shot with a load of massive HD cameras setup everywhere and it's rumoured to be LA night 1.

But there will be pro shot footage of every show that they could use for a documentary or something to accompany the release.

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

On topic:
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAdbAAAAJDk3MTcyOGI5LTI2NWUt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdpFKOEPpwq WQOPRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWASPKDACMVOPVROPpdokspfkPKFPOFKEP pfkasopfjopgejPJFPJAPWOFSJPjfopa POFJW PJFJ POFPkapj dopjp wjpjP PWJOJDPQWJDOPFJOPFEJOPFJOopwj j owdpjodpjdpojqwp

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

They recorded Dodger Stadium nights 1 and 2 and will combine performances between those two to release 1 blu ray show live at Dodger Stadium. 

It wont be released till the end of this year when the tour is over 

Says your magic 8 ball or who?

51 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Says your magic 8 ball or who?

Only two shows with additional cameras, only two shows that featured signs indicating that if you enter the show you are conceding your rights to be on any official release of the concert, yes all shows are filmed but this one was done by a separate company they hired to do the show.

remember the people who did the troubadour show were livid that they didn't get the gig after doing the Troubadour show for free. 

As far as release date it's just how concert blu rays work..,you don't release it until the tour is over, it makes no sense to release anything before then. 

So if we look at all these facts we arrive at the earliest possible release date being at the end of the year for the holidays featuring Guns N Roses at Dodger Stadium 

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Only two shows with additional cameras, only two shows that featured signs indicating that if you enter the show you are conceding your rights to be on any official release of the concert, yes all shows are filmed but this one was done by a separate company they hired to do the show.

remember the people who did the troubadour show were livid that they didn't get the gig after doing the Troubadour show for free. 

As far as release date it's just how concert blu rays work..,you don't release it until the tour is over, it makes no sense to release anything before then. 

So if we look at all these facts we arrive at the earliest possible release date being at the end of the year for the holidays featuring Guns N Roses at Dodger Stadium 

I Know they filmed those shows. I was just wondering why you were so certain about the release dates etc.

6 hours ago, 2414225 said:

Like Live Era. Axl at his prime and still very lame choices. 

the only choice on that "live" album was to delete the original axl vocals and replace them with awful re-recorded studio clean voice nonsense