Let's All Hold Hands

I couldn't wait to hit 28 back in the days, "Im 28 now I can relate a bit more to this song"
It's the song that I listen at least once a day since years, I mostly listen the live version from Rio 91 and Indiana 91
It's about 9 min of ear orgasm

Edited by Fanboy
  • Like 2

My favorite GNR song and one of my favorite songs ever. Rio 2011 sucked, but hearing Axl sing it again was magic. I was there in Vegas when they all did it together for the first time since the 90s and it was unreal

• Like 2

Estranged it's a masterpiece.. I don't know GN'R decided to put Estranged earlier in the setlist. It should be later in the playlist like in the old days of the Use YouR Illiusion Tour, The Setlist of the NITL... Tour is almost perfect but Estranged feels like a warm up song...

Anyway Estranged is amazing. Love the making off and the video.

I know a lot of those who were in Vegas cried when the played Coma or whatever.  My tears came when I saw Slash and Axl onstage together playing "Estranged" again for the first time in over 20 years.  This is not just my favorite Guns song, but my favorite song of all time and it has a lot of personal meaning to me.  

I remember the specific moment at deer creek night 1 when they played this...this new song, never heard before and I was just blown away.  It was brilliant. I couldn't wait for UYI specifically bc of this song.

Thanks for posting!

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I know a lot of those who were in Vegas cried when the played Coma or whatever.  My tears came when I saw Slash and Axl onstage together playing "Estranged" again for the first time in over 20 years.  This is not just my favorite Guns song, but my favorite song of all time and it has a lot of personal meaning to me.  

Exactly the same for me in London, that's when I had tears in my eyes when they started playing Estranged. I was on the rail at Slash's side and he walked up to the edge of the stage playing that song and it's a moment I keep replaying in my head. It was amazing. 

• Like 3

When they busted it out in rio 2011, it was arguably one of the top 5 best moments of NuGNR. It was definitely a highlight for me when I saw them in LA last year, beautiful song. I get chills down my spine every time I hear "when your talking to yourself..." and have trained myself to sing it fully.

• Like 1

Favorite GN'R song above any other (maybe head to head with Coma) :headbang:

I love everything about it: the melody, the lyrics, the video and the making off.

First time I heard it live, I cried. That moment got stuck in my head forever.

Edited by killuridols

14 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

97,000,000 views on youtube... Classic song that 99.9% of us all love and a song that I think this line up consistently does a good job at... So much awesomeness and so many memories packed into this VHS...... 

fuck man i read your title "let's all hold hands" and i thought for a second that izzy and steven were back in the band or that they had announced a new song or something :rofl-lol:

• Like 2