New Music or Original Lineup?

How many tickets could they sell for an arena tour? Chances for not getting a ticket weren't small and tickets would be extremely expensive. 

On the other hand, everybody can buy an album and a new album will last. A tour is over soon. 

We're talking about a new album written by the current lineup, right? Not some CDII bullshit?

OG GNR please. I wouldn't consider it "just more of the same". I didn't follow Axl's fake band over the years & don't periscope every show. I want AFD5.

I would be happy to be wrong but I cant see them releasing anything now that would come close to standing next to AFD, Lies & UYI.  Anything less would just be disappointing. GNR as a creative entity died in the 90s. 

• Like 3

New album, Fortus is a great rock n roll composer, blues and country guitarrist and i'm thrilled with the possibility of a Fortus+Slash collaboration. Slash has just done World on Fire which is my fav after Five O'Clock. 

I'd ditch Frank tho. 

4 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

No way they are playing arenas in Europe next year... Are u insane? This is their biggest market... They sold million tickets in one day... 

Yep, they could sell out berlins olympic stadium in a heartbeat. And I'm sure they will next year

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Yep, they could sell out berlins olympic stadium in a heartbeat. And I'm sure they will next year

I was amazed when I saw Coldplay sold out like 6 stadiums on this leg in Germany.... Are they that popular over there? I thought guns could at least come close to that... Or Germany does not love them that all....? 

Just now, scooby845 said:

I was amazed when I saw Coldplay sold out like 6 stadiums on this leg in Germany.... Are they that popular over there? I thought guns could at least come close to that... Or Germany does not love them that all....? 

Yes, unfortunately Coldplay are a big thing here. Dont ask me why though. 

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Yes, unfortunately Coldplay are a big thing here. Dont ask me why though. 

Same thing in France... Three times sold out Stade de France... Guns struggle with one... 

You attended any of the shows? 

No izzy, no Guns N' Roses.  

If izzy's not their writing then flush it in a toilet.... THEY NEEDED IZZY and will STILL need izzy to write gnr level songs, their solo albums all prove how important izzy was/is.

id take a Guns N' Roses show over any bullshit slash and duff could write with axl and his holdover employees.  

it's not impossible that slash, duff and axl could make a great new album with fortus, it's just I have no doubt the level of bullshit that comes with axl and Team Yes will get in the way, like insisting axl's CD II tracks be included to try and legitimize axl's hired "lineups".

they need to start from scratch with izzy or I don't hold much hope for the quality of music in a new record so I would rather see a guns n' roses reunion tour.  NITL tour is not a reunion, it's three members selling out izzy over money and leaving Steven/Matt out over the singers ego. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

GN'R won't release a new album any time soon. The label would rather release singles and a new live album + DVD/Blu-ray.

Hell, I'll take some new singles and a new live album over AFD5 in a heartbeat!