Axl & his "Appetite"

Original

On 7/19/2017 at 8:17 AM, Silent Jay said:

Painkiller addictions, mental illnesses, countless lawsuits, the Chinese Democracy debacle, the most frightening thing it seems like he will never be able to manage his own life or his own band with Team Brazil around him.

That's the guy that called Slash a cancer, but acted nothing like him artistically and professionally. We're all fans of him and Guns N' Roses, and we are the ones who constantly pay the price. Two decades wasted because of mismanagement. That's the saddest thing.

Painkiller addiction, interesting, has this been rumored?

On 7/19/2017 at 3:15 AM, F*ck Fear said:

He was on fire in 2010. The vocals, the setlist. It seems to me, something happened between the end of that leg of the tour and 2011.

I'd guess the turning point was actually when he cancelled the 2010 tour, on Twitter, and later claimed to have been hacked. That was about the same time that CD II (or was it the CD re-release with remixes and proper artwork?) was rumoured to have been rejected by the label.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
accidental double post
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I know, lol, I had a post redirected to Civil War so I was checking out the posts. I tend not to stray from the discussion page but these other topics are cool too.

Yes, it is because don't has much news of the band;)