Apollo Show - Izzy & Steven Not Playing - Argue About It HERE

the only thing that can be inferred from this tweet is that IZzy felt insulted and that the distribution of the proceeds from the tour wouldn't have been split in a manner that he deemed fair.

this modano person has created an entire scenario based on an innocuous tweet.  This modano person is stating unequivocally that this tweet means Izzy was demanding an equal slit between himself, Slush, Muff, and Axl.  That's ridiculous to make this claim.  Could it be true? sure.  But should a reasonable, intelligent person make a claim that this tweet provides sufficient evidence?  No.   Obviously Izzy was pissed off when he made the tweet.  It's foolish to claim an angry tweet is irrefutable proof of this imagined scenario

And regarding interest in the tour.

IF you like the current lineup, then good for you.  I really don't care.

Personally, I have no interest in anything other than the AFD lineup.  I'm not sure what some people are personally offended by this stance and decide that's grounds to personally attack someone.

But whatever, that tells me all I need to know about some people's level of understanding. I don't know why anyone is angry over another person not being interested in seeing a rock band's tour but given today's society I should be surprised. 

Edited by magnumpi

8 minutes ago, magnumpi said:

the only thing that can be inferred from this tweet is that IZzy felt insulted and that the distribution of the proceeds from the tour wouldn't have been split in a manner that he deemed fair.

this modano person has created an entire scenario based on an innocuous tweet.  This modano person is stating unequivocally that this tweet means Izzy was demanding an equal slit between himself, Slush, Muff, and Axl.  That's ridiculous to make this claim.  Could it be true? sure.  But should a reasonable, intelligent person make a claim that this tweet provides sufficient evidence?  No.   Obviously Izzy was pissed off when he made the tweet.  It's foolish to claim an angry tweet is irrefutable proof of this imagined scenario

And regarding interest in the tour.

IF you like the current lineup, then good for you.  I really don't care.

Personally, I have no interest in anything other than the AFD lineup.  I'm not sure what some people are personally offended by this stance and decide that's grounds to personally attack someone.

But whatever, that tells me all I need to know about some people's level of understanding. I don't know anyone is angry over another person not being interested in seeing a rock band's tour.

Best Advice....don't worry about what Modano has to say, you'll live a far more stress free lifestyle.  

EDIT:  I actually posted this before reading the thread @Modano09 I actually have to agree with you on this one.  So, I apologize.  

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm over Izzy not being a part of the reunion and Steven can not play a whole GNR show.

I think it's time to let this all go and be happy with the GNR of now because I think they are a very good band.

We don't know what Steven can or can't do. He was never given the chance to perfom a whole show during this reunion

• Like 1