10/23/17 - Hartford, CT - XL Center

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Thanks,incredible,still have this people?today shows are almost with family 😈

I've even seen people like that outside of Disney On Ice shows, lol. Some people are just out to shit on everyone's good time.  Hard to believe in 2017. Last nights Boston show had a ton of families there, from young to old. Kids who look no older than 10 years old to grandma's.

More C.D. material, lol, this band just doesn't get It. Yet people continue to show up. So many wasted opportunity's to bring back some of the old songs. Oh well, good for the people who showed up hoping for more Chinese songs.

Just now, JAxlMorrison said:

They played prostitute in Hartford tonight? I don't understand. They're digging deep into Chinese democracy. that's been played like twice in history. Shouldn't he have done that with the other band? These guys should be playing their own stuff. What a weird reverse strategy. 

I won't play the new songs with the new guys. I'll wait...I'll wait til Slash and duff are back and THEN I'll play them for maximum reach!

It really makes no sense whatsoever. Why not play songs that Slash and Duff contributed on? 

• Like 2

They played prostitute in Hartford tonight? I don't understand. They're digging deep into Chinese democracy. that's been played like twice in history. Shouldn't he have done that with the other band? These guys should be playing their own stuff. What a weird reverse strategy. 

I won't play the new songs with the new guys. I'll wait...I'll wait til Slash and duff are back and THEN I'll play them for maximum reach!

• Like 1