10/23/17 - Hartford, CT - XL Center

Okay, we're getting a little crazy with the number of Instagram links and direct periscope streams.  Fine if it's an actual link, but all of these direct links that result in media/content being loaded into the thread is taking its toll and making it harder to navigate and read the thread.

I'd ask going forward that we limit show discussion threads to two media links per page (this does not include photos).  If you're quoting a post with media content, please delete the media content from the post and make a note of what song/performance you're talking about in your own post.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Just got home and my ears are still ringin'!!!! :headbang:

So shocked and pumped to have been able to see prostitute live! I was so surprised it took me 15 seconds to think of the song title because I wasn't expecting it, and it's one of my favorite CD tracks!

Also, it didn't seem to be sold out but in filled out well. 

Pesonally I much preferred this show over the MetLife Stadium shows last year. I thought they sounded tighter and I love the arena setting. 

Lastly, 

The show should really be called "Slash featuring Guns N' Roses". Slash is clearly the star of the tour. He killed it yet again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was there and this was my first ever GNR concert. I’m blown away. So glad I got to see slash and axl on the same stage. I’ll have a full review tomorrow. Axl nailed all the CD songs and slash was a god like always. They better be recording or writing new stuff cuz they still got it. Just please change the drummer I play drums and was mad the whole night about how awful frank is. He just doesn’t fit the band 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Setlist:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die (Wings cover)
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
New Rose
This I Love
Prostitute (tour debut; first time live since 6/6/14)
Civil War
Yesterdays
Coma and (band introductions)
Slash Guitar Solo
Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
Sweet Child O' Mine
Wichita Lineman
Used to Love Her
My Michelle
Wish You Were Here
November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore:

Madagascar
Patience(With Melissa Intro)
Whole Lotta Rosie (George Young dedication)
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Edited by Derick
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1