10/30/17 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

gunsguy

2 minutes ago, krazejeff said:

Ok seriously should have bit bullet and went. :blink::wacko::facepalm:I'm an idiot. 

Went last year, the Halloween thing with the family has decimated any plans. 

Thanks for sharing video. 

I really hope this isn't last time we get a chance to see them

We can see them after the upcoming AC/DC tour.

2 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

We keep expecting AC/DC but is that definitely happening, any more reports other than rumours? 
Or just our educated (likely) guesses? JW

It's actually very likely considering Axl loved playing with AC/DC. I think If given a choice he would jump at the chance to make a new album and tour with them before he would consider a new album and another tour with Guns. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

We keep expecting AC/DC but is that definitely happening, any more reports other than rumours? 
Or just our educated (likely) guesses? JW

I heard that Angus was in New York to talk about a album cover for a new AC/DC album. It was discussed at this forum too.

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

It's actually very likely considering Axl loved playing with AC/DC. I think If given a choice he would jump at the chance to make a new album and tour with them before he would consider a new album and another tour with Guns. 

It would also be a lot easier album than a GN'R album because Angus is responsible for the songwriting. Axl would only write some of the lyrics.

Just now, Sosso said:

I heard that Angus was in New York to talk about a album cover for a new AC/DC album. It was discussed at this forum too.

Ya, well the designer was there, angus was there...so two and two together, you'd think that...but that's all it is, 2 and 2 at the moment !
Although a LIVE album it will probably be and YES bring that on....Please be an Axl show, I'm sure that would be a great intro to having

Axl permanent, showing off just what he can do ...Those end of US arena shows last year please...

Just now, Sosso said:

It would also be a lot easier album than a GN'R album because Angus is responsible for the songwriting. Axl would only write some of the lyrics.

Who writes Slash's solo songs?
Surely him and Duff could contribute and maybe hire Izzy :P plus surely Axl has some in the can from all those years of recording !! SURELY !

• Like 1