10/30/17 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

gunsguy

8 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Exactly, there's something in there for everyone. I dont understand how the constant complaining doesn't get boring and old. Every day it's the same 'people don't know the CD stuff' and 'people don't want that stuff' and 'play other UYI stuff'. I've been to 10 shows so far and there are as many people that don't know Coma and DTJ as people that don't know the CD stuff. I'd love more UYI stuff, but I'm quite happy with what they're doing as well...but I guess I'm one of the few who really likes CD. 

No you’re not. I really like CD too. Ignore the whiners like I do. They’re all a bunch of spoiled malcontents that have nothing better to do with their lives and time but bitch, complain and whine about probably everything. Not just Axl and GnR. Me personally?? I’m content and happy with the whole reunion thing and they can play whatever the hell they feel like and I’ll still be happy!! This is awesome!! Seeing them on Sunday night was absolutely mind-blowing!!! 👍🏻😎

5 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Any vids of twat yet ?

Yeah really. I’m looking for this too...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChrisMaciel said:

I remember being quite happy with it live on the stream but this confirms to me, one of the best TWAT's -

YES he doesn't completely go for it (at this moment) in the "There was a Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime" section but he

consistently performed it better and it sounds massive from that backstage sound feedback perspective !
I wish it would stay in the set and be in the first 8 songs or so !

• GNFNR 1

28 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

What pic are you referring to? I’m not seeing what you’re seeing. What am I missing here?? 🤔

6th/7th picture - there is a small child on a mans shoulders.

I noticed them at the beginning of the show - then I noticed a bunch of security guards and other ACC personnel standing around them ushering them all out.

Just was curious what happened - as that section of the seats seemed to have a lot of people getting kicked out.

10 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Couple pics from the show sorry forgot my camera so phone pics it was.   will post some more tomorrow

You may share if ya like I have no problem with that, if you do would you be so kind as to credit myself and/or mygnrforum.com ? that would be cool :)

IMG_20171030_191027.jpg

IMG_20171030_195137.jpg

IMG_20171030_195139.jpg

IMG_20171030_195320.jpg

IMG_20171030_195759.jpg

IMG_20171030_200048.jpg

IMG_20171030_200610.jpg

IMG_20171030_202004.jpg

IMG_20171030_203251.jpg

IMG_20171030_215701.jpg

@gunsguygreat pics!!👍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

6th/7th picture - there is a small child on a mans shoulders.

I noticed them at the beginning of the show - then I noticed a bunch of security guards and other ACC personnel standing around them ushering them all out.

Just was curious what happened - as that section of the seats seemed to have a lot of people getting kicked out.

Maybe Fernando with his daughter? 

I know she was on her dad's shoulders, Axl smiled and pointed at her a few times, if they got ejected I missed that, yes we had a lot of security coming by and harrassing people lol.  Hmm come to think of it I did see something get thrown on stage from that area, perhaps they tossed them then or invited them backstage?  I have no idea.  I was 5rows behind them but was paying attention to the show and didn't have a good vantage point from my spot.  Could only see her up high for part of show

BTW NOT Fernando

• Like 1

@ChrisMaciel Thanks SO much for posting the TWAT vid.  I'd been looking everywhere for it, desperate to hear if Slash had improved on his previous horrid interpretations.  Happily, he has.  I'm in shock! lol  He still doesn't get the first solo right but the second one sounded like he nailed it - wish I could hear it better quality.  I thought they might bring this back out after he did brilliantly on Prostitute.  So glad they did.

21 hours ago, oscar_21 said:

I saw them in Montreal. I am so glad I made the Toronto trip. I can die now after seeing TWAT. Got to see sorry and Madagascar as well... I was in row 7th !!   The rasp was back at least 80% of the n8ght... just watch jungle....  I have q clip of the full ending of coma where as soon as axl finish singing the last word, he jumps up and down like saying:  I made it through ! 

Again, twat was the highlight for me since this was the only song I had high hopes to be played and they did..  Again, I was impressed by jingle and , excuse me, but ingot super bored with SCOM.... 

Slash was enjoying himself way too much on Madagascar and it was amazing to witness that. Maybe I'm crazy but the drum machine is gone and now is only frank playing it which makes it more raw and cool! 

Chinese democracy is a heavy motherfucking tune live, and is a perfect fit being 3rd on the set list. 

If I were to go back in time and tell my 13-15 yrs old Me,  "you'll see coma live a few times" I'd wouldn't have believed it.(after having downloaded back in 01-01-01 that fake mp3 called "screeching and preaching" (anyone ??? LOL) 

Fwiw, I've seen GNR 2 times in 07 (mexico), once in 2011 (mexico),, once in Montreal this year and Toronto as well.  And hands down Toronto has been the best one ever for Me because of many things. 

So glad you had a great time. Ain't it so crazy how much Slash gets into Madagascar?!!

18 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

I remember being quite happy with it live on the stream but this confirms to me, one of the best TWAT's -

YES he doesn't completely go for it (at this moment) in the "There was a Tiiiiiiiiiiiiime" section but he

consistently performed it better and it sounds massive from that backstage sound feedback perspective !
I wish it would stay in the set and be in the first 8 songs or so !

He definitely was finding the verses a lot easier than normal which was cool but it just ruins it for me when he ducks out of the high part and just adds an extra line, fucking up the band then comes back in early. He screams high all night on other songs, why can't he do it on Twat?

On 11/1/2017 at 3:18 PM, downzy said:

So lawyers, contracts, and promoters weren't involved in previous tours where shows started around midnight?

Are you one of these fans?  I've been following these show threads pretty closely and those reporting their experience are generally by and largely glowingly positive.  

You know how much more enjoyable the forum would be if you sent the two people who come into every thread to endlessly repeat how they hate CD, NewGuns and lots of CD songs being played live over to GNFNR where they could just bitch with the other whiners like magisme? 

On 11/1/2017 at 9:16 PM, Tom2112 said:

Look, if you really don't enjoy them playing CD material, just stay at home and don't follow show threads, OR if you're at the show go for a piss break... that's what I did during Coma😋 

I watch Coma for the novelty. Sweet Child's a good time for a piss. Soo bored of that fucker just in general. Every disco, party, karaoke night.....yawn. 

Anyone who has video of the concert please send to cdionne318@gmail.com.. I run a YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMnPueYHUOotb_RiDm_eeA and put together as much of the shows as possible.. 

NEED 

*         Mr. Brownstone 

*         Chinese Democracy 

*         Double Talkin' Jive 

*         Better 

*         Attitude 
(Misfits cover) 

*         This I Love 

Yesterdays 

*         Wichita Lineman 
(Jimmy Webb cover) 

*         Used to Love Her