11/07/17 - Milwaukee, WI - BMO Harris Bradley Center

gunsguy

• 1 month later...

Hey all, long time member here (new sn) anyway...I live in Wisconsin Rapids and want to know who's going to this show and see about meet up, carpool, etc?  I'm currently recruiting to try to get some people to go with me but will try to go myself if all else fails.  Anyone from round these parts?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

plan on being at this show, looking on Ticketmaster  alot of tickets left, probably not the most intelligent thing to plan this concert on the same day the Foo Fighters are having a sold out show in Madison, I am sure alot of people who are going to that show would have seen Guns

So I had a nose bleed ticket and desperately wanted a better seat.  So I sold the nosebleed and wound up with 4th row Slashs side 2 off the aisle.   I am so excited.   I didn't even think I was gonna be able to make this tour, and to luck into a seat like this......im beyond stoked.  The only thing better would be to get in the pit......and who knows maybe I can find a way in!!!!

• Thanks 1

just pulled a Slash side Pit on a Ticketmaster drop

and man they are really dropping the prices hard on this show, Floors and Lowers now $59, as I said a few posts up they really should have made this concert on Wednesday as I know alot of people who are seeing the Foo Fighters who would have seen GNR if it were not for that show , Wisconsin is the type of place that is not often getting the big name acts, so to have 2 major Rock acts on the same day is really a cause of conflict

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, k12 said:

just pulled a Slash side Pit on a Ticketmaster drop

and man they are really dropping the prices hard on this show, Floors and Lowers now $59, as I said a few posts up they really should have made this concert on Wednesday as I know alot of people who are seeing the Foo Fighters who would have seen GNR if it were not for that show , Wisconsin is the type of place that is not often getting the big name acts, so to have 2 major Rock acts on the same day is really a cause of conflict

Very poor planning, why did they book the same day as Foo Fighters?  Crazy.  :blink:  Talk about setting yourself up to fail.