11/07/17 - Milwaukee, WI - BMO Harris Bradley Center

gunsguy

This was my 4th and probably last time seeing them on this tour. Every time I was left in awe, they went an one upped themselves the next show.

-Axl sounded great. He wasn't very talkative but he interacted a decent amount with the crowd.

-Slash, as usual, was a fucking demon on stage. He did this really cool thing during Coma where he ran from the left side of the stage to the catwalk, jumped onto the edge of the teleprompter and bounced off. I've seen other bands that were energetic, but I've never seen a guitar player get into it the way that Slash does. 

-It's fucking cold in Milwaukee. It gets cold here in Iowa, but Wisconsin cold is a different type of cold. 

• Like 2

last night was my 8th show of the NITL tour and I am assuming the last unless they are going to add a 3rd NA leg?

anyway it was probably my best show for the simple fact I got a pit and it was not jam packed like it was in the Stadiums

also got a Duff Pick after Mr. Brownstone I think, though I kind of feel bad because of the scramble to get the pick after its tossed I am pretty sure I ripped it out of someones hands and I wound up with it

Edited by k12
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 9:29 PM, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I love that low rumble at 3:52-54 - what a beautiful sound.  And again at 4:14.  Slash did a superb job.  

No other CD songs from this show? 

Yeah, that is definitely the only TIL solo i've enjoyed since the very first time he played it just for Axl. But it still just doesn't fit the song, it doesn't fit the strings or the drums. I really wish he'd improvise around Robin's solo and still hit the same main points, like he does for literally all the other CD stuff but I guess he must just really not respect or like it.