11/13/17 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN

gunsguy

2 minutes ago, bigcountry said:

On ticketmaster it shows no tickets at this time....   Is it sold out or has the sale to the general public happened? And if not when?

Plenty of seats left, except for the Pit, where I wanted to be again. They really pulled some shady shit for the last arena leg they added. Hopefully they slowly add some. I really can't watch them any other way now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday the pit2 came up for $250 I added it and before I checked out it changed to $495. I went back and they had changed the price. It let me add 10 of them to cart. Someone on Nightrain called Ticketmaster  and they said that was retail price because the venue prices them that high.  This has been such a pain to get a ticket for. Fuck all these assholes! Local radio station was giving a pair of tickets away every hour yesterday and there are still a ton of seats left. I see they have lowered the prices more today than they did yesterday.

Edited by Tourettes2400

30 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

That is from Meegan's Instagram she also posted Gibson got them Hattie B's chicken. That shit is so good! I actually might try to hit it up tomorrow. I am going to go down early and just hang out. I took off work tomorrow and Tuesday. I only live about 15-20 miles from Nashville. I love it! I actually thought about going by a few of the good hotels just to see what I find, like some of these people are always doing.

Edited by Tourettes2400

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

That is from Meegan's Instagram she also posted Gibson got them Hattie B's chicken. That shit is so good! I actually might try to hit it up tomorrow. I am going to go down early and just hang out. I took off work tomorrow and Tuesday. I only live about 15-20 miles from Nashville. I love it! I actually thought about going by a few of the good hotels just to see what I find, like some of these people are always doing.

Yeah I saw that too, looked like a good sandwich! :) Enjoy the town, looks like a great place!

😂They can keep them for that. They have been going away and coming back all week. When they first put them up they were $250 and I added to cart and at the final screen it changed to a crazy final price.

At this point I am just trying to forget all the TM bs I have endured, get in a good mood and go see a good show. I am getting pumped!

Edited by Tourettes2400