11/13/17 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN

gunsguy

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Madagascar from last night. Front row and very good audio. Nice rasp from Axl

The backing vocals by Duff and Melissa in the second half are fucking awesome. Best version so far :) I loved it

Who's "ohhh ohhaa ohh" was that at the 5:11 mark?  Sounded like Melissa, but did they turn her up in the mix quickly for that last bit?  If so, interesting move...

Just now, dogman said:

Who's "ohhh ohhaa ohh" was that at the 5:11 mark?  Sounded like Melissa, but did they turn her up in the mix quickly for that last bit?  If so, interesting move...

Yes, that's Melissa. And before that you could clearly hear Duff and Melissa singing backing vocals. It was great, I hope they keep it that way

I think most of the videos I have seen sound good or decent but nothing compares to it live. I only noticed vocal struggles on a few songs and all the vocals were blending and sounding good.

Live it is bad ass. I read some where Axl and Duff both have been sick. I didn't notice it at all except for Axl spitting a lot more. He had a red bucket he was spitting in to. A few times though he just let it fly lol

3 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I think most of the videos I have seen sound good or decent but nothing compares to it live. I only noticed vocal struggles on a few songs and all the vocals were blending and sounding good.

Live it is bad ass. I read some where Axl and Duff both have been sick. I didn't notice it at all except for Axl spitting a lot more. He had a red bucket he was spitting in to. A few times though he just let it fly lol

Caram was saying both Axl and Duff have been sick

Edited by Gibbo

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Just watched a few minutes of some of the videos on this page and hot damn, seems like you guys got quite a performance out of Axl last night!

Axl was really good. I think losing the weight has helped him tremendously. I usually am more of a Slash guy but last night I was really impressed with Axl's performance. It wasn't just the singing. He seemed like he was truly happy and looking at people like he was trying to connect. He smiled a lot too.

I thought Richard was great. So for me it was almost opposite of what I usually feel like. 
I am usually loving Slash and Duff but last night I was more Axl and Fortus. Although I think all of them killed it. I also feel like Frank has stepped it up compared to the earlier legs of the 2016 N.I.T.L. 

• Like 2

I will never, in all my decades of concerts, get over the fact that the price list listed 254.50, 154.50, 104.50 and 63.50 as the range of prices, ALL ALONG, and that the week before the show, instead of saying "hey let's fill this place up and do some 2 for ones in the upper level!" they instead said, "No let's do some ONE FOR TWOS in Pit 2!1" & charged double the 250 price!?

It makes me wonder if I go to a hockey game that's 25 bucks around here...or a Judas Priest show in the future, and I don't buy my tickets on DAY ONE, are they going to say "sorry, that'll be 700.00!1!" day of the event.

It's going to take me months to come to grips with the fact that all friends were allowed in for 250.00 each, but that I had to stay out, after attending GNR  show after GNR show, because JUST I didn't have 500.00.