Important VIP Experience Information *RAIL CREW*

I have not seen this posted anywhere but if it already has been then all apologies.  From what I can recall when the tickets went on sale for the 1st round (before the recent additional dates) of the US shows of the current leg the VIP experiences being offered were limited and on top of that they did not offer the option of pit tickets.  Well guess what?  VIP pit options are now available for the majority of the 1st round shows (sadly not all though) and, most importantly, THEY INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY INTO THE VENUE. 

Here's the rub.  The VIP experiences being offered currently for the 2nd round of announced shows for this US leg (and some of the shows from the 1st round) are the same shitty (IMO) options that were initially offered for the 1st round.  Will they change and offer pit and early entry?  When will that happen if they do?  I don't know but you might want to think about it before buying tickets. 

While I am glad this happened with some of these shows, I would like to know why it wasn't offered from the jump?  Why it hasn't changed for some of the other 1st round shows?  Why they didn't correct it for the 2nd round shows?

Another mystery...

2 hours ago, troccoli said:

I have not seen this posted anywhere but if it already has been then all apologies.  From what I can recall when the tickets went on sale for the 1st round (before the recent additional dates) of the US shows of the current leg the VIP experiences being offered were limited and on top of that they did not offer the option of pit tickets.  Well guess what?  VIP pit options are now available for the majority of the 1st round shows (sadly not all though) and, most importantly, THEY INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY INTO THE VENUE. 

Here's the rub.  The VIP experiences being offered currently for the 2nd round of announced shows for this US leg (and some of the shows from the 1st round) are the same shitty (IMO) options that were initially offered for the 1st round.  Will they change and offer pit and early entry?  When will that happen if they do?  I don't know but you might want to think about it before buying tickets. 

While I am glad this happened with some of these shows, I would like to know why it wasn't offered from the jump?  Why it hasn't changed for some of the other 1st round shows?  Why they didn't correct it for the 2nd round shows?

Another mystery...

I bought tickets for the show at the Gorge (VIP) and they automatically came with pit tickets so I'm not sure what's going on.

2 hours ago, richardbc said:

For vip tix that include signed stuff from the band, can anyone share pics of what they got? Did Axl sign? Thx.

I had Paradise City VIP in STL & got the same thing as Nashville last year:  a picture book w/ some replica tickets and 4 pack of buttons.  I don't know of VIP level that gets signed stuff but could be wrong.

5 hours ago, richardbc said:

For vip tix that include signed stuff from the band, can anyone share pics of what they got? Did Axl sign? Thx.

You know this is GnR right?  They don't do real VIP experiences and swag.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, telly said:

I had Paradise City VIP in STL & got the same thing as Nashville last year:  a picture book w/ some replica tickets and 4 pack of buttons.  I don't know of VIP level that gets signed stuff but could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure he was right, I was reading the VIP details earlier today, and at least one of the packages includes, "autographed memorabilia" 

On 7/29/2017 at 0:31 PM, richardbc said:

Did some checking & don't think the signed stuff is available for the stadium shows.  looks like thats on the ultimate paradise city package that is only available for the arena shows this fall.