Another Human interest story

Okay it's getting to be a daily accordance that the evil that men do.

Some men set a bull's horns on fire and it actually killed itself.

This story headline made me sick to my stomach that I didn't read the entire story.

First the sharks, then leaving a baby in a parking lot and now this. Oh, and another lion was shot and killed in Africa.

It is so true that the evil that men do lives on. Everyday it's getting harder to consider myself part of the human race when these horrible things happen more and more.

It's like some people don't give a shit about any human or animal life on this planet.

I do believe it will come back to you in full. How can one live with themselves after doing something so horrible?

If you believe in the bible, which I don't, back in the olden days God would have destroyed the world when it got so out of control and only keep the ones who were worthy to start again.

What the hell is he waiting for? I guess he wants everyone to suffer until death. Or maybe if God does exist, he's also sickened by what man has become and has given up caring.

4 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

If you believe in the bible, which I don't, back in the olden days God would have destroyed the world when it got so out of control and only keep the ones who were worthy to start again.

What the hell is he waiting for? I guess he wants everyone to suffer until death. Or maybe if God does exist, he's also sickened by what man has become and has given up caring.

It would be great if you cited some sources for the above news stories. So we have some context to discuss. I hadn't heard of most of the things you're talking about. 

And in answer to the above question:
"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." Genesis 9:11
Also, the whole thing about Jesus is that there is always a chance to seek forgiveness from God. There are some badly behaved people in the world, but nobody is beyond redemption. 

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay it's getting to be a daily accordance that the evil that men do.

Some men set a bull's horns on fire and it actually killed itself.

This story headline made me sick to my stomach that I didn't read the entire story.

First the sharks, then leaving a baby in a parking lot and now this. Oh, and another lion was shot and killed in Africa.

It is so true that the evil that men do lives on. Everyday it's getting harder to consider myself part of the human race when these horrible things happen more and more.

It's like some people don't give a shit about any human or animal life on this planet.

I do believe it will come back to you in full. How can one live with themselves after doing something so horrible?

this is just horrible! all of it. but the lion one really hurts...i still think about Cecil who was killed by that low life dentist cos he saw this magnificent lion was a "prize". karma...there better be karma getting these effers!!! 

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this is just horrible! all of it. but the lion one really hurts...i still think about Cecil who was killed by that low life dentist cos he saw this magnificent lion was a "prize". karma...there better be karma getting these effers!!! 

Yeah, I hate it when man kills any animals. It's just wrong. Yeah, that poor lion went off the protected land. Don't they have people to watch over them?

Every year in Sweetwater, Texas, they do a rattle snake round up and it just makes me sick thinking about it. They say they need to do this to survive and make money. I just can't stand it.

We share the earth with many beautiful creatures, but man is just so horrible and just won't stop the killing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I hate it when man kills any animals. It's just wrong. Yeah, that poor lion went off the protected land. Don't they have people to watch over them?

Every year in Sweetwater, Texas, they do a rattle snake round up and it just makes me sick thinking about it. They say they need to do this to survive and make money. I just can't stand it.

We share the earth with many beautiful creatures, but man is just so horrible and just won't stop the killing.

great post. man thinks the planet was made for man. untrue. we are meant to share it with all of God's creatures. greed is behind so many bad things. here people kill everything...bears that are there because they have been for hundreds of years but now people  are snatching up their habitat to build "vacation" houses, big horn sheep so they can display their magnificent horns, even my beloved wild horses because, well, they are effing a holes. makes me sick :(