Best 1987 Replica Shirt - Cross Frontprint

Hello , Thanks for the reply , Unfortunatly an original from the 1987 tour would not fit me in 2017 , I bought an original from the 1987 Nottingham rock City show in England when I was 21 , ...there are some good replica's ( Lucky Brand and one from UK cheap stores ) but they are not black...there are digital prints from ebay.com but one uses the wrong font on the tour dates...the other the wrong colours on the front print cross..I would of course like an original and am happy to pay a decent price , but its important that I can wear it and not store as a trophy. Thanks 

All of the official 1987 shirts I got, I still wear them on a weekly basis. I try not to sweat too much in them, but you can totally wear them. Unless it's some terrible condition one, but you wouldn't even buy it in the first place. Just check the usual good vendors on Ebay, they have quality stuff most of the times.

As for the size... tough... hopefully you can find one that's good. But yea, scarcity of choice there... :-(