Oasis

TheRipper75

Any other Oasis fans here? I love them. The first song I ever bought was Don't Look Back in Anger I was like 5 or 6 at the time so I grew up in that whole BritPop era, Oasis, Pulp e.t.c. played a massive part in my childhood.

I have all Oasis album's my favourite one is probably Morning Glory or Heathen Chemistry, Be Here Now is OK as well.  Aside from the albums Oasis B Sides are also superb, this is my fave one

Yea I'm a pretty big Oasis fan :D

Edited by TheRipper75
mistakes
  • Like 3

Fantastic in every way. The amount of classic songs they wrote (many of the best tossed out as B-sides) is absolutely ridiculous. Noel is also a comedy genius and Liam.... well, is Liam, a force of nature.

Pure class....

B-sides (ridiculous :lol:)

If I met someone who seriously didn't like Oasis, I would immediately think they were a twat and not want to be friends with them. Simple as that.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Acquiesce is better than Some Might Say

Easily! :lol:

23 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

they told everyone to fuck off :lol:

:lol: I've literally cried laughing at some of their interviews over the years as well. :lol:

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

How the hell were Talk Tonight, Half the World Away, Acquiesce, Round Are Way, and The Masterplan all b-sides? Fucking unreal. 

Noel taking the piss. :shades:

• Like 2

They were the perfect response to the "alternative'' scene at the time which had it's head up it's own arse.......not to say there wasn't any good bands in that lot. You just need a band that does loads of drugs and arrives to concerts via helicopter 5 minutes before they are due onstage every now and then. They also put out some timeless tunes which is the most important thing.

Edited by Silverburst80

I love Oasis. Always have, always will. Most bands would kill to have a career worth of their B-Sides. 

*Edit: Maybe an unpopular opinion but I've always liked Noel's voice better than Liam's. 

Edited by Bono

Liam's solo attempt sounds good so far if you ask me. Posted in another topic before but saw his show 3 weeks ago for the first time (never saw Oasis) and dude has "it" which I never understood watching videos before but you really have to look at him and he is doing nothing :lol: 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

Love Oasis and always will. Be Here Now is my favorite album. Love both Noel and Liam, their voices, sense of humor and arrogance :)

Gotta admit I don't pay much attention to their solo stuff. Need some time to do that.

A Liam and Noel reunion seems more impossible than Axl-Slash nowadays but I hope to see them together again one day.

Noel is a fucking genius.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bono said:

I love Oasis. Always have, always will. Most bands would kill to have a career worth of their B-Sides. 

*Edit: Maybe an unpopular opinion but I've always liked Noel's voice better than Liam's. 

I prefer Noels voice as well.

When I seen U2 in London a few weeks ago Noel was the support act and he was great