Oasis

TheRipper75

They're the best.

I can never understand how underrated Headshrinker is! It's an absolute belter. A pure, fast paced rock n roller. If you haven't heard it for a long time or never even heard it, listen to it, turn it up and enjoy. Liam belts out the vocals. The guitars, the drums, are brilliant. And It's a proper driving song. Its such a good feeling, leaving work on a friday afternoon, blasting Headshrinker on the drive home :) 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I was listening to the live stream yesterday (which was delayed but I didn't know that cause I listened everything before him as a radio too :D ) and sounded good to me in the first 10 minutes or so and then 3rd song came in and he didn't even go for a lot of notes and then I opened the stream to watch it and he looked soooooo pissed then 4th song started he pushed his voice to the limits and gave me up after one minute. I actually don't blame him for cutting it short but the way he did it was really bad. Why not finish that song and then say: "My voice is proper shot, we gonna do Wonderwall together and maybe we see each other soon, eh?" or something 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Like 1

Liam on:

Dave Grohl

"He ruined it for all of us.

"He broke his leg and still toured. Who does that?

"Now if I have a cold I can't cancel because I'll look like a wuss.

"He asked me to come on and do a song [during Foo Fighters recent Glastonbury appearance]. I said no, cos I need a bit of rehearsal. I know it's cool and all that, but I need a rehearsal."

Mick Jagger

"Fair play to ol' dinosaur hips, but I'm not that man. I'm anti-entertainment. Poor sod, he's got to dance until he's 108."

Bono

"I had the Bono chat, yeah. Wish I'd had an out-of-body experience instead. Not in my top 50."

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/liam-gallagher-interview

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...