Garden of Eden - mandela effect?

Does anybody own Guns n' Roses Welcome to the Videos? The music video DVD collection. If so, could you throw on ''Garden of Eden'' and tell me if there are karaoke sing-a-long words across the bottom of the screen. The video on youtube doesn't have this and I no longer own the DVD to check myself. In my head it 100 per cent had the words across the bottom of the screen with a bouncing ball. I'm curious if this might be one of those Mandela effect things.

Found it sort of. With the words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E_nv84AOUc

You can close or delete this now. I don't want no trouble. But as far as guns and the Mandela effect, I think there was a reason they chose to open the beginning of the NITL tour with the Looney Tunes/Toons theme. Axl is into conspiracies and shit, isn't he?

48 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Fuck this Mandela effect bullshit.

Should be called "Things I remembered wrong."   All there is to it.

idk what the odds are, but I just got off the phone with my Dad and the Mandela effect and how it was people misremembering, and BOOM Here it is....  So Synchronicity is clearly legit, still skeptical on the Mandela effect.

I had the video single with the bouncing ball on Garden of Eden. I had not heard of that Mandela Effect, it made for an entertaining read on the way to work! If the only difference between one reality and the next is a product logo, it would let down.

I remember the bouncy ball word version.  Also theres this version with streamers and the one on GNR VEVO doesnt have the streamers.

irc this video was made as an afterthought while they were filming one of the trilogy videos.  And in true GNR fashion they made a trio of versions of it apparently?

2 hours ago, soon said:

I remember the bouncy ball word version.  Also theres this version with streamers and the one on GNR VEVO doesnt have the streamers.

irc this video was made as an afterthought while they were filming one of the trilogy videos.  And in true GNR fashion they made a trio of versions of it apparently?

I think it was Yesterdays they were filming there when they made this

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jackamo! said:

Does anybody own Guns n' Roses Welcome to the Videos? The music video DVD collection. If so, could you throw on ''Garden of Eden'' and tell me if there are karaoke sing-a-long words across the bottom of the screen. The video on youtube doesn't have this and I no longer own the DVD to check myself. In my head it 100 per cent had the words across the bottom of the screen with a bouncing ball. I'm curious if this might be one of those Mandela effect things.

Yep, saw that one lots of times. You didn't imagine it. 

I remember when the video was first released on MTV & there was no bouncing ball at first.  Then they added the bouncing ball & lyrics to the video maybe about 2-3 weeks after the video was released if memory serves me correctly.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, soon said:

It's been so long since I saw this video, I didn't remember a post-stroke Adler all the way in the back!

On 04/08/2017 at 5:45 AM, estrangedtwat said:

Fuck this Mandela effect bullshit.

Should be called "Things I remembered wrong."   All there is to it.

Which would be fine and dandy if one of the standard models of quantum physics wasn't Everett's many worlds theory in which retro causality / the mandela effect is possible.

Also how do you explain that Gnr are convinced to this day that they recorded a cover of SFTD for a movie titled "Interview with a vampire" that is now titled "interview with THE vampire" ?

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Innuendo was a real comeback album for them. During the 1980s they had been more pop and single orientated, although there are some good stuff during that period. Paradoxically they were probably at their peak as a live band during the 1980s as evident at Live Aid.

8 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

It's been so long since I saw this video, I didn't remember a post-stroke Adler all the way in the back!

To the left of Sorrum, from our view?  Thats Adler?

I always thought that was Dizzy, with Teddy on the other side.

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

WTF is the Mandela effect and what does it have to do with GN'R? :suspicious:

Yes, there is a version of Garden Of Eden video that shows the lyrics in karaoke style. And I've heard there's a third version of the video but I never watched it. 

It's a thing when a lot of people remember something that never happened. It's called Mandela cause a lot of people thought he died in the 80s in prison. 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 8:23 AM, The Glow Inc. said:

Which would be fine and dandy if one of the standard models of quantum physics wasn't Everett's many worlds theory in which retro causality / the mandela effect is possible.

Also how do you explain that Gnr are convinced to this day that they recorded a cover of SFTD for a movie titled "Interview with a vampire" that is now titled "interview with THE vampire" ?

It was ALWAYS Interview with THE Vampire. People have just been saying it wrong.