Slash not too excited to take any pictures at Nashville airport

I just saw this on Facebook and thought it was funny. Apparently the guy who posted it asked Slash for a picture and Slash wasn't interested. 

Just to clarify I am not trying to hate on Slash, the guy was a stalker a-hole

Screenshot_20170807-121959.thumb.jpg.ea05a1abdba0251993594ad1c93a6662.jpg

Edited by Tourettes2400

Some people are so sensitiv, i don't think Slash is rude and uncool at all...

?is clearly the fastest answer he could give, if photos aren't welcome at exactly this moment !

What should he do else...make a full statement, why not yet and here...:facepalm:

and if Slash did not give ANY "sighn" or "answer" people will call him arrogant:shrugs:

so what, it was only NOT the right moment, thats it?

Edited by EricA

"No one else was around" *goes and posts pictures that shows there are in fact, people around* 

Plus, if you take one picture, other people are probably going to recognize Slash and ask for pictures too and he probably didn't have time for it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Original said:

Zero context to the dudes story.  Also- so they are flying (makes sense that the big 3 would fly).  Thought someone said they are bussing it...prob the rest of band is. 

Slash was here in Nashville at Gibson signing guitars yesterday. I think the guy was probably bothering him at the airport. He has some other creepy pics he took after he flipped him off. Like this one lol

FB_IMG_1502129671892.jpg

4 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

I asked Slash for a picture once! He did the same thing... Didn't help I was hiding behind a bush

giphy.gif

???

Seriously though, there are too many creeps around. ? And everyone's so entitled. 

I mean, I fucking love Slash, but he is just a human. I don't think I could just run up and expect him to stop what he is doing to take pictures with me.

Who the fuck thinks that? Those people are the real reason you see cameras smashed and people getting their ass kicked.

People have bad days and have shit to do. So if they don't want to take a picture with you, get over it.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I met Slash once and he was cool as hell. Not anywhere near mean or rude. 

I have heard lots of people say that he is usually the one you hear is nice and polite. 

I think this guy was just bothering him and he was in a hurry.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

It really is all about how you go about it and where you go about it. If you show them respect and not act like a self entitled douche, I think most times people are cool. 

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I mean, I fucking love Slash, but he is just a human. I don't think I could just run up and expect him to stop what he is doing to take pictures with me.

Who the fuck thinks that? Those people are the real reason you see cameras smashed and people getting their ass kicked.

People have bad days and have shit to do. So if they don't want to take a picture with you, get over it.

I have heard lots of people say that. He is usually the one you here is nice and polite. 

I think this guy was just bothering him and he was in a hurry.

That's 90% of the problem with society today. Everyone thinks they're owed something. 

Slash doesn't owe this guy so much as jack or shit. Like someone else said, Slash probably gets asked for a picture 500 times a day. It's gotta get old after about the 10th one each day. 

• Like 4

We don't even know how this guy acted or how he asked for a picture. I can imagine Slash had his good reasons to show him the middlefinger. 

Second time around? When was the first time? Probably for the same guy.

"No one else was around" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

Seems like a reliable guy.

3 hours ago, Original said:

Zero context to the dudes story.  Also- so they are flying (makes sense that the big 3 would fly).  Thought someone said they are bussing it...prob the rest of band is. 

Duff was already in Miami earlier today so I assume he flew from Little Rock. He posted a picture from Miami Beach.  Little Rock to Miami is not exactly a short drive so I can't imagine the band bussing it.