Slash not too excited to take any pictures at Nashville airport

wait ummm... dont they have their own jet? lol but yeah wtv, the guy should consider it an honor being flipped off by one of the most awesome guitarists on earth... the dude was probably drunk or high and yelling some dumb shit

Edited by Hollywood Gunner
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Original said:

Just re-read the thread....shaking my head at how stupid it is.  And felt the need to defend Slash more.  Talk about #FakeNews

A guy was obviously stalking and being a dick to Slash, so Slash told him to fuck off. What is wrong with that? This is a Guns N Roses forum so I thought I would share something GnR related. Sorry you don't approve of it. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

A guy was obviously stalking and being a dick to Slash, so Slash told him to fuck off. What is wrong with that? This is a Guns N Roses forum so I thought I would share something GnR related. Sorry you don't approve of it. 

" what we have here is a failure to communicate "..... I interpreted the original post as  a rip on Slash.    Peace out     

3 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

wait ummm... dont they have their own jet? 

Slash went to Nashville after Little Rock to do that Gibson thing while the rest of the Band went to Miami. They weren't going to charter a jet just for him so he had to fly commercial from Nashville to Miami.

• Like 1

It's the way people go about it and make a scene and then those who continue to demand after they've been usually politely told no the first time who ruin it for everyone. 

I met Chris Jericho at AXL/DC in NYC. he was walking by with Paul Heyman so I didn't really wanna bother him and inconvenience him but at the same time I thought I should just ask. All i did was casually walk up beside him and asked quietly as we continued to walk "Hey Chris do you mind taking a  picture if I'm quick and quiet?" He stopped immediately and said "sure buddy, just be quick". He stopped we took the picture and I said "Thanks so much Chris" and he replied "No problem buddy, love your shirt"(I had an AXL/DC shirt on)  and he went about his business.  Heyman even looked at me and gave a nod of approval. You could tell they had no issue stopping for a second and appreciated the subtlety of how I went about it. 

Like just look at that footage of Axl the other night finally losing his cool with the crowd asking for autographs. Axl seemed more than willing to sign for people in the beginning but they acted like fools. yelling his name over and over again and begging him to sign shit. People like that are fucking losers. Chill the fuck out, be respectful and calm and 99/100 time the celebrity would probably take as much time as needed to please their fans as long as they weren't in a hurry. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Slash went to Nashville after Little Rock to do that Gibson thing while the rest of the Band went to Miami. They weren't going to charter a jet just for him so he had to fly commercial from Nashville to Miami.

I guess that explains the bad mood :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TupacShakur said:

I once asked slash for a selfie while he was using a bathroom stall he told me to fuck off

When you asked, were you peeking over the top of the stall, phone in hand whilst Slash was piping out a fudge dragon?

• Like 1

It seems to be a common thing that he doesn't do many photographs. I met Slash after the show at Nottingham Arena in 2013. There was a queue of probably around fifty of us. We were explicitly told one signature each, and no photographs.

2 hours ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

How do you know he was in a bad mood ??? Could of been a prick and got what he deserved....

Just a speculation... if I'd been flying coach instead of the bad ass GNR airplane I'd be in a freaking bad mood :P

• Like 1