GUNS N' ROSES Announces 'Guns N' Roses Was Here': An Exclusive Multi-Brand Retail Experience At Maxfield

11 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

wake me up when "GNR" announces that Izzy is back or when someone steals the GNR vault or when they release some unreleased music 1985-1991 or something

would love tonl here some new tunes too. The designer swag I'm sure Will be cool but I'm beting it will  be very spendy not mention out my league.

Edited by mdmx88
miss lable

It is ridiculous how Guns N' Roses have ended up this way. The Appetite era attitude allied with the Illusion era creativity was all just a bunch of cock and balls really. If all they ever wanted was money in 1985 when they started out they should have just said and somebody would've lent them a fiver rather than have to endure the posturing charade.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Next they'll probably re-release and rename the albums "Appetite For Money" "Lies(In A Bed Made Of Money)" "Use Your Money" "Use Your Money Too" "The Synergy Incident?" "Chinese Capitalism"

They just should change the name of the tour and call it Appetite For Cash Grab

• Like 1

Ok, so they aren't releasing an album, I am on board with the negative attitudes towards that. 

But I've no problem with them releasing merch lines. Fans want it, I personally don't mind it either way. I wish they release some cool memorabilia signed by AFD 5 that was signed, I'd pay up for that shit, beats trawling eBay for fakes! ;)