gnrer

req. Hollywood Palladium 1990

19 posts in this topic

frans n roses doing a lot of restoring (video and audio) on youtube and this restoring of hair of the dog is likely the best quality i have seen

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

frans n roses doing a lot of restoring (video and audio) on youtube and this restoring of hair of the dog is likely the best quality i have seen

thank You! I just need audio , and this audio just YouTube ? 

4 hours ago, gnrer said:

thank You! I just need audio , and this audio just YouTube ? 

you can download audio mp3 from youtube on several sites like for example Anything2MP3

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, ludurigan said:

you can download audio mp3 from youtube on several sites like for example Anything2MP3

OK, btw if ever released  bootleg in this show ?

2 hours ago, gnrer said:

OK, btw if ever released  bootleg in this show ?

there is a DVD-R by langley its called GUNS N' ROSES, METALLICA, SKID ROW - RIP PARTY

50 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

there is a DVD-R by langley its called GUNS N' ROSES, METALLICA, SKID ROW - RIP PARTY

I mean Audio CD bootleg 

10 hours ago, gnrer said:

I mean Audio CD bootleg 

not that i know of, but maybe it exists

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

not that i know of, but maybe it exists

ok

I had an audience audio recording of that show in mp3, it's the audio used on the fransad video and it's different from the cam audio used on the langley and oryo productions dvds. You can notice because when Axl sings on Hair of the Dog there's no distortion on his mic's audio. I just can't remember where is it now, gimme a few days and I'll try to find it.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

I had an audience audio recording of that show in mp3, it's the audio used on the fransad video and it's different from the cam audio used on the langley and oryo productions dvds. You can notice because when Axl sings on Hair of the Dog there's no distortion on his mic's audio. I just can't remember where is it now, gimme a few days and I'll try to find it.

thank you

Posted (edited)

as far as I know, there are 2 audio bootlegs including this show: "Live in 1990" (seems to be bootleggish like a CDR), and "War" (Aces High silver CD). the latter one seems to have better quality by subjective judgement.

Edited by zombux
1 person likes this

If i remember correctly i used the Flac file on one of the the ultra rare Tracks cds,  and did some polishing to it 

2 people like this

14 hours ago, fanfzero said:

about Cincinnati, OH 07/06/2016 ,  which version better with audio ?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

If i remember correctly i used the Flac file on one of the the ultra rare Tracks cds,  and did some polishing to it 

oh yes, I forgot about that compilation, it's at ULT III (but only Hair of the Dog and Piece of Me are on this compilation, so I guess this is not a primary source)

Edited by zombux

18 hours ago, zombux said:

as far as I know, there are 2 audio bootlegs including this show: "Live in 1990" (seems to be bootleggish like a CDR), and "War" (Aces High silver CD). the latter one seems to have better quality by subjective judgement.

Yeah, I had the Live in 1990 on mp3, tracks are in the wrong pitch, will take a look at the war source

3 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Yeah, I had the Live in 1990 on mp3, tracks are in the wrong pitch, will take a look at the war source

I compared 3 source ,  all low quietly , Live in 1990 better than others