Meegan IG Post, New Music?

Meegan has posted a link with the sound off, of Slash, Duff & London, playing... the sound is off because its new Music according to her post.... 

Disclaimer: Im only posting what i have saw.... i dont believe anything will come of it... :lol:

2 minutes ago, vloors said:

Actually found it. And yes its probably Londons band featuring slash and duff unless Londons replacing Frank in gnr haha

Screenshot_20170814-162512.png

you are better at the copy and paste thing than me buddy.. cheers

anyway..... yeah you are probably right, as i said in my initial post, i never expected it to be REAL NEW GNR music, but yeah... cheers for posting anyway bud.

Weeeeelll, to play devil's advocate here:  London and his guitarist were advertising for a singer and I think a bass player only in June.  So he may not have a full band at all yet, or if the band is assembled, they wouldn't have a first round of music yet, never mind 'new' music.  The key word for me is 'new'.  I'm not hoping too much, but....????

• Like 1

It probably is new music but not new GnR music. Slash and Duff probably jamming on some song London's band wrote or is writing but as with everything GnR and their fucktard cronies do they will tease and mislead GnR fans into having a slight hope they mean new GnR music.  They really LOVE their fans. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alfierose said:

There is probably no sound because they don't want a load of people being mean to a 14 year old kid who is still learning and practising. If youtube comments are any kind of benchmark the internet can be a soul destroying place. 

Looks like he knows his way around the kit though for sure.

Just now, Silverburst80 said:

Looks like he knows his way around the kit though for sure.

I'm sure he's very good. He's been learning since he was quite small I think. I imagine it's difficult for people in the public eye to get comfortable with putting their kids out there in front of the world even if it's what the child wants to do.

Why would they mute it if its new music for the kid? Its not like anybody is genuinely interested in his highschool-level rockband. If he has new music, he'll gladly play it on a GnR soundcheck with ppl like Meegan posting it (and Duff and/or his wifey usually post something from soundchecks as well). The kid isnt gonna get anymore exposure than that.

18 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I like it.  I like the gist of it anyway.  Thanks @Gibbo You're a champ.

It's not mine mate! I just uploaded Tyler's video to Youtube so yous could watch it :)

Edited by Gibbo