Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

18 hours ago, Forsaken said:

I'm down for this. Shoot me a pm if it happens. We used to do it every year on the board... I even won once :D 

Cool deal. Looks right now like only 4 or 5 are really interested. I've never played in one smaller than 8 or 10 teams. But it doesn't matter to me I'll roll with whatever. But I'd say we need at least a few more. If we get enough though you're in.

16 hours ago, Dan H. said:

I'd play, but we need to set it up soon don't we?

Yeah. First game is Sept. 7 I think. So only about 2 weeks. Like I told Forsaken, not sure how many teams we need for everyone to say it's good so, whatever everybody wants to do.

And if anybody wants to be commissioner and set it up that's fine with me. I can do it if I have to I'm just not the most organized person but I have set one up before.

I set one up with ESPN if anyone wants to play. If you already have set one up I can just delete this one. Here is the link

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1494983&seasonId=2017

I was already on there for my other league so while I was there I set it up. It is set for 10 teams but can be edited for more or less. Just let me know if I need to keep it or delete it.

Edited by Tourettes2400

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I set one up with ESPN if anyone wants to play. If you already have set one up I can just delete this one. Here is the link

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1494983&seasonId=2017

I was already on there for my other league so while I was there I set it up. It is set for 10 teams but can be edited for more or less. Just let me know if I need to keep it or delete it.

I say you're doing a great job Mr Commisioner! Works for me- JDog? Anyone have an objection?

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I say you're doing a great job Mr Commisioner! Works for me- JDog? Anyone have an objection?

Nah I'm cool with anything. Did it let you join? It said I can't view this private league since I'm not a member?

14 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Nah I'm cool with anything. Did it let you join? It said I can't view this private league since I'm not a member?

Said the same thing for me. Yo @Tourettes2400 do you have to send us an invite or something? That link looks like it's locked. But that's what I'd have done and sent a pm to people with the password... 

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Said the same thing for me. Yo @Tourettes2400 do you have to send us an invite or something? That link looks like it's locked. But that's what I'd have done and sent a pm to people with the password... 

I just looked at it and I have to send a invite to each person's email. So I guess anyone who wants to play can just send me a message with your email addresses and once we have enough people we can set the date and time for the draft.

On 8/15/2017 at 7:32 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'd probably be down with it...

On 8/20/2017 at 2:08 PM, Forsaken said:

I'm down for this. Shoot me a pm if it happens. We used to do it every year on the board... I even won once :D 

On 8/20/2017 at 4:10 PM, Dan H. said:

I'd play, but we need to set it up soon don't we?

On 8/21/2017 at 5:49 PM, BrayWyatt said:

I would enter this as well, im from scotland but I watch the nfl every sunday night.

On 8/24/2017 at 6:57 AM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'm in if there's any spots left. 

On 8/24/2017 at 5:28 PM, Kasanova King said:

I can play, just post the link where to sign up at. :)

On 8/24/2017 at 9:02 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

I would also be interested if there are anymore openings.

On 8/25/2017 at 0:44 AM, Getizzyback said:

Count me in if you got a spot..........

9 counting me. One more will be 10.

If no more takers by what, next couple of days? Goat did say he's down. Someone would have to give him a fantasy football for dummies rundown though.