Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

58 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Is it finished? How did i do? what happens next? 

One last round in the regular season.  YOU :slash: vs. ME :slash2:, starting tonight!!  Here we go!  :thumbsup:

After that, the top 2 teams from each division go to the playoff rounds, while everyone else drinks and cheers, or whatever.  The top 4 teams are already set, although not their order of finish.  You can see the standings on the app or computer!  Your team is a respectable 5-7 and tied for 3rd with @Whiskey Rose in the "West".  @J Dog's team has the same record and is in 3rd in the "East".  

Hope we get to do this again next season!

• Thanks 1

On 10/5/2017 at 6:05 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

hey @Gibson_Guy87 your kicker is on a bye week.. when I beat you, I wanna make sure it's fair and square ;) :lol:

Yo, @Gibson_Guy87!  We know you're super busy doing many cool things, but come join us for the last week of the regular season, and make some moves maybe?  Your starting QB and RB2 are benched, man.  :awesomeface:

• Haha 1

Just now, triad said:

Yo, @Gibson_Guy87!  We know you're super busy doing many cool things, but come join us for the last week of the regular season, and make some moves maybe?  Your starting QB and RB2 are benched, man.  :awesomeface:

I'll check into it tonight. I think I said in another thread that I lost interest after Aaron Rodgers got hurt haha. 

59 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

So I've gone and dropped my main man Agholor :wub: :( all in the hopes of beating @Fitha_whiskey for the coveted Whiskey Cup. I hope my betrayal and treachery pays off! :lol:

Sounds like the Canuck Cougar franchise is in all out panic mode! Turning their back on Agholor- the cornerstone of their receiver corps!!! I better head to Walmart Monday night for some trophy polish. 🏆 But I see you put Lynch back in- that hurts. I gotta root for him big time in real life, but I don’t want him helping you too much...

It would be nice if I could beat @J Dog in the finale too... now I’m really asking a lot! :lol: Otherwise I could slip back into an overall tie for last with @Gibson_Guy87, who hasn’t even been trying... Rough year for the Old #7s....

It was a fun league! We should do it again next year. 

4 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Sounds like the Canuck Cougar franchise is in all out panic mode! Turning their back on Agholor- the cornerstone of their receiver corps!!! I better head to Walmart Monday night for some trophy polish. 🏆 But I see you put Lynch back in- that hurts. I gotta root for him big time in real life, but I don’t want him helping you too much...

It would be nice if I could beat @J Dog in the finale too... now I’m really asking a lot! :lol: Otherwise I could slip back into an overall tie for last with @Gibson_Guy87, who hasn’t even been trying... Rough year for the Old #7s....

It was a fun league! We should do it again next year. 

Hey and I was pulling for you in the whiskey cup :lol:. And of course one of my bum wr's who never does anything is sitting on the bench with 20 points and his game isn't even over yet, which pretty much sums up my season season with this league :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2017 at 6:44 PM, triad said:

One last round in the regular season.  YOU :slash: vs. ME :slash2:, starting tonight!!  Here we go!  :thumbsup:

After that, the top 2 teams from each division go to the playoff rounds, while everyone else drinks and cheers, or whatever.  

Hey all, I think I had that wrong, according to this: http://games.espn.com/ffl/resources/help/content?name=regular-season-and-playoffs-standard@Tourettes2400, is there a consolation bracket so everyone keeps playing? 

The Whiskey Cup may not be over yet!

1 hour ago, triad said:

Hey all, I think I had that wrong, according to this: http://games.espn.com/ffl/resources/help/content?name=regular-season-and-playoffs-standard@Tourettes2400, is there a consolation bracket so everyone keeps playing? 

The Whiskey Cup may not be over yet!

Yes, teams 5-10 play each other in the consolation ladder. The top 4 teams play in the playoffs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Sad day in Canada... @Fitha_whiskey came from behind to take the Whiskey Cup in regulation play. :max: :lol:

Good Game ;)

(And of course, if I had kept my beloved Agholor he would have gotten me 27 points, which would have been enough to win. LOL! :facepalm:)

Shouldn’t have given up on ol’ Aggy...

Guess it’s time to polish the trophy... 🏆:lol:

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2017 at 11:27 PM, triad said:

Oops, my bad - rookie mistake!   "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." :smiley-confused2:

Come back, everyone.  @janrichmond, @Whiskey Rose, @Fitha_whiskey, (more thrilling rounds of the Whiskey Cup), @Gibson_Guy87 (try for a few more weeks :lol:), @BrayWyatt (your jobbers are finally getting their acts together!), @J Dog.

In my other league this is what we call playing for the Toilet Bowl :lol:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...