Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

13 hours ago, J Dog said:

September 2018 :lol:

Slash's Sluts came close but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

This one's for the champ, GetIzzyBack! We salute you!

giphy.gif

Didn't help me losing Antonio Brown and Adams in the same week. Its not officially over, but its over. Oh, and can't the 50 points Gurley carved my Titans team up for. He is pretty ridiculous.

Edited by Tourettes2400

I didn't even know I had won until you posted this and I saw it in my email :lol:. I started drinking early yesterday and went and watched my tennessee titans win to go to the playoffs for the 1st time since 2008.

I really expected to lose with all the injuries I have been dealing with the last few weeks. I guess a miracle happened lol. Good season everyone. Good game @Getizzyback. See everyone next year.

6 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

Well done to slash's sl**s on winning the mygnr fantasy football with team richmond finishing tenth.

Scots Cowboys Martin 5 8 0 .385 5
Team Canuck Cougars 5 8 0 .385 5
Team Richmond 5 8 0 .385 5

why am i last? what do these mean?⬇️  w=win? L=lost? what's the other stuff? and the East and West do they play against each other?

W L T PCT

GB

12 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I didn't even know I had won until you posted this and I saw it in my email :lol:. I started drinking early yesterday and went and watched my tennessee titans win to go to the playoffs for the 1st time since 2008.

I really expected to lose with all the injuries I have been dealing with the last few weeks. I guess a miracle happened lol. Good season everyone. Good game @Getizzyback. See everyone next year.

@Getizzyback must have started drinking even earlier to not notice his big guns weren't playing.  It ain't over 'til it's over!!  Congratulations.

@janrichmond, you weren't last in the regular season, but you slid down the "ladder" in the playoffs, which is what the Final Standings are based on. http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/finalstandings?leagueId=1494983  :hug: You had some players held out yesterday, too.  Congrats to @J Dog for winning the Toilet Bowl!  :lol:

• W = wins
  • L = losses
  • T = ties
  • Pct. = winning percentage (games won/games played).  Math note: it's not really a percentage.  If you won all of your games, you would win 100%, but your Pct. would be listed as 1.000.  
  • GB = games back or games behind.  Explanation here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Games_behind.  I usually think of it as how many times in a row you'd have to beat the first place team to catch up with them.   
  • During the regular season, each team in the East plays every other East team twice (2x4=8), and plays every West team once (1x5=5) for a total of 13 games.  Vice versa for teams in the West.  The playoff schedule is based on the regular season records.  
Edited by triad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

When is the draft taking place.

I play in 2 other leagues and I know one of them has already set up a draft for Saturday, September 1st. I am not sure when the second one will be planned, but we have plenty of time to decide what will work for all of us.

Hey guys, sorry I thought I won this league last year, still not sure if I did or not, I was unsure of the settings, it's like it counted two weeks scores together, or something??? lol

It was just for fun anyways, just letting you guys know I'm in quite a few leagues this year, so what draft day/time that's decided on might make me

have to autodraft.  Aug 19 and Aug 26th are booked for me.  If you decide Sept 2nd, earliest time as possible for that one lol. 

19 hours ago, Getizzyback said:

Hey guys, sorry I thought I won this league last year, still not sure if I did or not, I was unsure of the settings, it's like it counted two weeks scores together, or something??? lol

It was just for fun anyways, just letting you guys know I'm in quite a few leagues this year, so what draft day/time that's decided on might make me

have to autodraft.  Aug 19 and Aug 26th are booked for me.  If you decide Sept 2nd, earliest time as possible for that one lol. 

I just got the League reactivation email, with this reminder of my placement.  Hey, a trophy!!  :lol:  

Capture4.PNG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, triad said:

I just got the League reactivation email, with this reminder of my placement.  Hey, a trophy!!  :lol:  

Capture4.PNG

:lol: yeah, I just went ahead and reactivated the league today. I also changed the playoffs to play a team 1 week instead of 2 like last year. I didn't eve see that it was 2 weeks last year, but I didn't want to change it once the playoffs started. 

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Well, yes... it can almost be that easy! :lol: You have to post a lineup each week with a certain number of players at each position. One quarterback, 2 running backs, 2 wide receivers, etc... And players always get hurt, so you gotta get new ones a lot. If you wanna get a crash course in American football, go for it! :lol:

Do they have fantasy leagues in like soccer and cricket in Britain? 

I play 'soccer' fantasy if you'd/anybody'd be interested in setting up a mygnr league.