Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

5 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

Thanks for the invite, I'm all set up.  Did the draft happen already or not? Really confused, because I have a roster, but everyone is listed as a free agent.

Nm, I was fing up, I'm good.

Welcome to the party.  See you Week One!

19 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Check them for what?? 

If any players are injured, or suspended, or didn't bother to report to their team and aren't expected to play and have 0 projected points. *cough Le'Veon Bell cough*

I wouldn't drop him yet, though, just switch him with a RB on your bench.  

Edited by triad
more great advice
  • Thanks 1

omfng.  I never use ESPN, I have always used Yahoo, and I had 3 usernames for ESPN (I guess they merged with other sites over the years?)  

ANYWAY, in order to log in, I have to click the invite email and reset my password, or it logs me in under a different of the 3 accounts! wtf.. I'm in though.

11 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

omfng.  I never use ESPN, I have always used Yahoo, and I had 3 usernames for ESPN (I guess they merged with other sites over the years?)  

ANYWAY, in order to log in, I have to click the invite email and reset my password, or it logs me in under a different of the 3 accounts! wtf.. I'm in though.

Drat.  I was kind of hoping you'd start Wentz.  :lol:

On 9/5/2018 at 5:50 PM, janrichmond said:

Check them for what?? 

On 9/5/2018 at 11:44 PM, triad said:

If any players are injured, or suspended, or didn't bother to report to their team and aren't expected to play and have 0 projected points. *cough Le'Veon Bell cough*

I wouldn't drop him yet, though, just switch him with a RB on your bench.  

You know, stuff you were supposed to learn from playing last year Jan :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I got doubled up by @Gibson_Guy87... (good job man) 👍... My dumping Kirk Cousins for Derek Carr looks like a disaster at this point. I’m the Jon Gruden of this league I guess... gonna be a long year! :lol:

Raiders look good the first half and looked like crap the second half. I’m hoping they pull it together. Carr will probably be ok but yeah Cousins looked real good.

47 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

He killed me

Yeah that was a crazy game. I bet Fitzpatrick killed a lot of people too if anybody thought about starting him :lol: