Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

14 minutes ago, triad said:

Congrats to @Fitha_whiskey who came out of nowhere to win.  :thumbsdown: to @J Dog and @Len Cnut for knocking my team out in the semis, and for the worst!! team name.  Better luck next time with the save/submit/confirm buttons to @DeadSlash and thanks for stepping in as 'interim coach'.  :shrugs: to @Gibson_Guy87 for finishing with a winning record despite playing without a tight end all year.  And you know @janrichmondis a fan of tight ends everywhere!  :hug:to @Whiskey Rose and her beloved Agholor, along with @Getizzyback for the "toilet bowl" finishes, lol.  Hello to our friend from Scotland, @BrayWyatt whose team was always in the thick of things, and of course, thanks to @Tourettes2400 for setting it up again!  

Enjoyed the season, and enjoy the Season!  Happy Holidays to all.  :slash2:

Good times, thanks for letting me join, Next year, let's do Yahoo!

Grats all!

Tough luck in the playoffs @triad! Your team was an absolute juggernaut all year, but you had a bad week at the wrong time. You should’ve won it. I hate Patrick Mahomes, and I will for years to come, but he won me the league...

And I also won the Whiskey Cup, which is pretty goddamn important!!! Right @Whiskey Rose;) 

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Tough luck in the playoffs @triad! Your team was an absolute juggernaut all year, but you had a bad week at the wrong time. You should’ve won it. I hate Patrick Mahomes, and I will for years to come, but he won me the league...

And I also won the Whiskey Cup, which is pretty goddamn important!!! Right @Whiskey Rose;) 

Thanks.  My team had a bad week, and Amari Cooper & George Kittle played out of their minds that week. Oh well, it's all for fun.  :P  Lol about Mahomes.  I get it.  I've counted on Russell Wilson both years, and I hate the Seahawks.  

Glad to hear the Whiskey Cup was still on!  Seemed like less trash talk than last year.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Most important cup there is! Made some pretty good plays there :P

17 minutes ago, triad said:

Glad to hear the Whiskey Cup was still on!  Seemed like less trash talk than last year.  :lol:

We got to do the trash talk from the same living room this year! Mostly because I have another beloved..Mahomes! bah ha ha! (best there ever was..) :lol:

• Haha 2

I was planning to be really involved in it this year but I got locked out of my ESPN account and couldn't get back in. I think we should do either Yahoo or NFL fantasy next year, or make a new league so I can join with my new account.

Anyways, I'm glad to see everyone enjoyed this :)

7 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Most important cup there is! Made some pretty good plays there :P

We got to do the trash talk from the same living room this year! Mostly because I have another beloved..Mahomes! bah ha ha! (best there ever was..) :lol:

Yeah, the talk around our house has turned to Mahomes and his clown hair and whether he will choke in the playoffs like a true Chief... I say yes. @Whiskey Rose says he’s da man... 👎

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Anyone have interest in doing a league again this year? I'm definitely down. Can we make a brand new league so I can make a new account and actually participate this year? 

I will play again

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 3:12 PM, Flake said:

I created a league and might need 2 or 3 more players to fill it (10 team, half ppr)

hit me up if you wanna join.

Wait, this is a different league than @Tourettes2400 has run the last couple of years?  With different people, or the same people and a different commissioner and format (1/2 ppr)?  

1 hour ago, triad said:

Wait, this is a different league than @Tourettes2400 has run the last couple of years?  With different people, or the same people and a different commissioner and format (1/2 ppr)?  

Different league

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

@triad what's ppr?

Players get points for receiving the football (at half ppr it's half a point per reception)

7 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@triad what's ppr?

Hi, Jan! 

Flake gave the definition above.  Our league the last two years was 1 PPR.  PPR is a league option to try to adjust the average points earned by receivers (and tight ends, heehee) to be more equal to points earned by running backs.     

1 hour ago, triad said:

Hi, Jan! 

Flake gave the definition above.  Our league the last two years was 1 PPR.  PPR is a league option to try to adjust the average points earned by receivers (and tight ends, heehee) to be more equal to points earned by running backs.     

so you in?