J Dog

Mygnr Fantasy Football League

Between the Dolphins crazy ass ending, and winning in the playoffs in my money league, I wasn't too bummed, but holy hell, I hate the ESPN site.  2nd time I lost because you have to click "confirm" after adding a player to the lineup like it's 1998 or some shit.

Congrats to @Fitha_whiskey who came out of nowhere to win.  :thumbsdown: to @J Dog and @Len Cnut for knocking my team out in the semis, and for the worst!! team name.  Better luck next time with the save/submit/confirm buttons to @DeadSlash and thanks for stepping in as 'interim coach'.  :shrugs: to @Gibson_Guy87 for finishing with a winning record despite playing without a tight end all year.  And you know @janrichmondis a fan of tight ends everywhere!  :hug:to @Whiskey Rose and her beloved Agholor, along with @Getizzyback for the "toilet bowl" finishes, lol.  Hello to our friend from Scotland, @BrayWyatt whose team was always in the thick of things, and of course, thanks to @Tourettes2400 for setting it up again!  

Enjoyed the season, and enjoy the Season!  Happy Holidays to all.  :slash2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, triad said:

Congrats to @Fitha_whiskey who came out of nowhere to win.  :thumbsdown: to @J Dog and @Len Cnut for knocking my team out in the semis, and for the worst!! team name.  Better luck next time with the save/submit/confirm buttons to @DeadSlash and thanks for stepping in as 'interim coach'.  :shrugs: to @Gibson_Guy87 for finishing with a winning record despite playing without a tight end all year.  And you know @janrichmondis a fan of tight ends everywhere!  :hug:to @Whiskey Rose and her beloved Agholor, along with @Getizzyback for the "toilet bowl" finishes, lol.  Hello to our friend from Scotland, @BrayWyatt whose team was always in the thick of things, and of course, thanks to @Tourettes2400 for setting it up again!  

Enjoyed the season, and enjoy the Season!  Happy Holidays to all.  :slash2:

Good times, thanks for letting me join, Next year, let's do Yahoo!

Grats all!

Thanks, to everyone and Merry Christmas. I will be so glad to start a new season :lol: I just couldn't stand to look at my team....and I didn't for a few weeks :lol:

• Like 1

Tough luck in the playoffs @triad! Your team was an absolute juggernaut all year, but you had a bad week at the wrong time. You should’ve won it. I hate Patrick Mahomes, and I will for years to come, but he won me the league...

And I also won the Whiskey Cup, which is pretty goddamn important!!! Right @Whiskey Rose;) 

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Tough luck in the playoffs @triad! Your team was an absolute juggernaut all year, but you had a bad week at the wrong time. You should’ve won it. I hate Patrick Mahomes, and I will for years to come, but he won me the league...

And I also won the Whiskey Cup, which is pretty goddamn important!!! Right @Whiskey Rose;) 

Thanks.  My team had a bad week, and Amari Cooper & George Kittle played out of their minds that week. Oh well, it's all for fun.  :P  Lol about Mahomes.  I get it.  I've counted on Russell Wilson both years, and I hate the Seahawks.  

Glad to hear the Whiskey Cup was still on!  Seemed like less trash talk than last year.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Most important cup there is! Made some pretty good plays there :P

17 minutes ago, triad said:

Glad to hear the Whiskey Cup was still on!  Seemed like less trash talk than last year.  :lol:

We got to do the trash talk from the same living room this year! Mostly because I have another beloved..Mahomes! bah ha ha! (best there ever was..) :lol:

• Haha 2

I was planning to be really involved in it this year but I got locked out of my ESPN account and couldn't get back in. I think we should do either Yahoo or NFL fantasy next year, or make a new league so I can join with my new account.

Anyways, I'm glad to see everyone enjoyed this :)

7 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Most important cup there is! Made some pretty good plays there :P

We got to do the trash talk from the same living room this year! Mostly because I have another beloved..Mahomes! bah ha ha! (best there ever was..) :lol:

Yeah, the talk around our house has turned to Mahomes and his clown hair and whether he will choke in the playoffs like a true Chief... I say yes. @Whiskey Rose says he’s da man... 👎

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

Are we doing this again this season.

I'm in if you need me. When does it start?

8 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I'm in if you need me. When does it start?

Usually end of august, start of September

Anyone have interest in doing a league again this year? I'm definitely down. Can we make a brand new league so I can make a new account and actually participate this year? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Anyone have interest in doing a league again this year? I'm definitely down. Can we make a brand new league so I can make a new account and actually participate this year? 

I will play again

• Like 1

I'm in. Well, if i'm needed i'm in but if you have enough for a team i don't mind standing down.

• Like 1

I created a league and might need 2 or 3 more players to fill it (10 team, half ppr)

hit me up if you wanna join.

9 hours ago, Flake said:

2 spots still open. Hurry up

I will play then

On 8/2/2019 at 3:12 PM, Flake said:

I created a league and might need 2 or 3 more players to fill it (10 team, half ppr)

hit me up if you wanna join.

Wait, this is a different league than @Tourettes2400 has run the last couple of years?  With different people, or the same people and a different commissioner and format (1/2 ppr)?  

1 hour ago, triad said:

Wait, this is a different league than @Tourettes2400 has run the last couple of years?  With different people, or the same people and a different commissioner and format (1/2 ppr)?  

Different league

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

@triad what's ppr?

Players get points for receiving the football (at half ppr it's half a point per reception)

7 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@triad what's ppr?

Hi, Jan! 

Flake gave the definition above.  Our league the last two years was 1 PPR.  PPR is a league option to try to adjust the average points earned by receivers (and tight ends, heehee) to be more equal to points earned by running backs.     

1 hour ago, triad said:

Hi, Jan! 

Flake gave the definition above.  Our league the last two years was 1 PPR.  PPR is a league option to try to adjust the average points earned by receivers (and tight ends, heehee) to be more equal to points earned by running backs.     

so you in?

Can we please change the thread title to Hand Egg I keep getting this confused with actual football.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Can we please change the thread title to Hand Egg I keep getting this confused with actual football.

Well, there's nothing called "fantasy football" for non-us-football, so...