Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

i sent the PM with my email. When does it start? Will i have time because of the time differences? It's just after 9pm now, what time is it there?

Sorry for the shitload of questions btw:lol:

Yeah, you're all good! The games don't start until Thursday 9/7. We haven't set a draft date/ time yet, but it'll probably be this weekend. Being that you don't know a lot about the players, I'd just let the computer rankings draft them for you. Unless you happen to have some super favorite player you really want on your team. 

You are 5 hours later than eastern time in the US. NFL game weeks start on Thursday night, and run thru Mon night. But you don't have to put a particular guy in or out until just before kickoff on whatever day he is playing... 

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I will join if yous are still looking for 1 more for your minimum. Won't be able to until tonight though, not sure if that is too late. 

Whoo hoo! Nope, it's not too late... Uh oh fellas- the pressure is on now. If 2 ladies from foreign countries finish ahead of ya, well... I won't say in case it's me... :lol:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Ok cool! Send your email in a pm to @Tourettes2400 and he will send you an invite to join our league. It's on espn.com as "mygnrforum". Then you join it and make up a name and that type shit, but you're already familiar with the concept so that's good. 

@BrayWyatt get in the right goddamn league, and now we only need one more!!!

I'm joining!  Surprise!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I have no knowledge of American football,not a single clue, i will pick random men that have names that i like because i don't think i know a single player.:facepalm::lol:

Who might i have heard of? Koby someone?? was there a Dan Maddon,he had a playstation game i think??

John Madden was a coach of the Oakland Raiders ☠️☝️

Ah you shouldn't really overthink it. Just don't pick a kicker until the end. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2017 at 9:36 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

When is a good time for everyone to draft over the next couple of days? As long as we draft before Thursday we will be okay.

The email didn't show up!  Please resend.

Monday or Tuesday draft works better for me, too.  

38 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

So is that 1.30am tomorrow night in UK? Is that when i have to be finished or start?

That's when it will start. The draft is just where everyone takes turns picking players. You don't have to actually be present if you don't want to be. I probably won't be. Now, the players are already ranked in there by the computer. So you can literally do nothing to prepare for the draft if you wanted, and whenever your turn comes up, the computer will give you the highest ranked available player. You can also make a list and rank the guys you want, and the computer will also pick them for you if they're still available when your turn comes. Or you can stay up til 1:30 in the morning and manually pick your team, of course!!!

13 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That's when it will start. The draft is just where everyone takes turns picking players. You don't have to actually be present if you don't want to be. I probably won't be. Now, the players are already ranked in there by the computer. So you can literally do nothing to prepare for the draft if you wanted, and whenever your turn comes up, the computer will give you the highest ranked available player. You can also make a list and rank the guys you want, and the computer will also pick them for you if they're still available when your turn comes. Or you can stay up til 1:30 in the morning and manually pick your team, of course!!!

So i don't have to do anything? not even go to the site? tick any boxes etc? Sorry about all the questions, i'll be fine once we get going i'm sure;)

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

So i don't have to do anything? not even go to the site? tick any boxes etc? Sorry about all the questions, i'll be fine once we get going i'm sure;)

No, I don't think you need to do anything beyond setting up your team name, which you've done. 

I'm trying to rank my players right now. I've never used this app before. Does anybody know @Tourettes2400- do you just put guys in order on your watch list to rank them for the draft?

5 hours ago, Getizzyback said:

I have another draft at the same time on flea flicker. Any chance you can set it earlier like 7pm eastern time?

Yes, I can change it. As long as everyone else is okay with it. That would also make it a little bit earlier for our UK people.

4 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Does anybody know @Tourettes2400- do you just put guys in order on your watch list to rank them for the draft?

I am not sure but I think there is a way to prerank players for the draft.

Edited by Tourettes2400

Yea you can go and rank them individually. Or espn already has them ranked, if you do nothing at all pre draft, it is gonna auto draft for you based on the espn rankings.

Or do it individually yourself. That's a little more tedious especially if you don't know much about the players.

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

No, I don't think you need to do anything beyond setting up your team name, which you've done. 

I'm trying to rank my players right now. I've never used this app before. Does anybody know @Tourettes2400- do you just put guys in order on your watch list to rank them for the draft?

Idk i just looked on my app and not seeing anything about ranking them. Might can only do it on the website.