Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

Great game and awesome ending last night in the Chiefs/Raiders game. Probably the game of the year so far. Silver and Black!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000864250/article/five-plays-to-glory-insane-ending-to-chiefs-vs-raiders

And shout out to Michael Crabtree from the Reservoir Dogs. His game winning td helped me go from having a bad fantasy night to a good one.

Edited by J Dog

3 hours ago, J Dog said:

In fitha whiskey's defense, that guy has been having a really down year. Watching those type of games will make you sick, your player just going off racking up points, sitting on your bench all alone :lol:

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Gaaahhhh... I suffered through 6 weeks of shitty scores with him, then of course he goes off when I bench him... Thats why I’m in last place... :facepalm:

Yeah, 5 weeks in single digits!  I probably would have dropped him.  That's some bad luck right there.  

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Stuff done :lol: have another butchers if you get a minute mate 👍

How do you already have negative points, only one game has been played :lol:

I'll have a butcher, whatever that is :lol: Get Julio Jones and J.White in your line up. And your QB is on a bye, so swap him out.

30 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@triad a few questions for you.

1. What's a BYE is it a permanent thing?

2. Y'know on the footy site when you're looking at your team, the final column has + or - numbers, is it better to have plus or minus?

3. Why are some of my guys LOCKED? does that mean forever?

Thanks 

Hello.  :)  

1.  Each team has one scheduled week off during the middle of the season, for rest and recovery.  That's the "BYE" week for that team, then they're back at it.  

2.  The +/- means of all the people running an ESPN fantasy football team, what percentage of those people added that player to their team this week (+) or dropped the player (-).  If a player has a large (-) number, then it's worth checking if there's something wrong with him, or what.  But if a player has a 0 or (+) number, then he's good to keep.  For example, some players, like Tom Brady, are already owned by someone in every league, and no one is going to drop him if he's healthy, so he's always going to show up with a 0 in that column.  

3.  A player is LOCKED only once he starts playing this week.  He stays LOCKED until everyone is done on Monday night and all stats are confirmed.  You can set up proposed add/drop moves on Tuesday if you want.  Then on Wednesday morning, everyone is unlocked and all add, drop, and move player options are available.  

Edited by triad