What happens to city specific merchandise after the show is over?

I wondered about this myself. I remember at end of Vegas night 2 I was one of the last to leave the arena and there were tonnes of Lithographs left, I really wanted to buy one but i knew i would struggle to get it home to the UK without it getting wrecked. I thought they would sell them online but I've looked loads of times and they never went for sale... there must either be storage locker or a bin somewhere jam packed with all th leftovers...its crazy they never put them online.

2 hours ago, Fallen Angel said:

I wondered about this myself. I remember at end of Vegas night 2 I was one of the last to leave the arena and there were tonnes of Lithographs left, I really wanted to buy one but i knew i would struggle to get it home to the UK without it getting wrecked. I thought they would sell them online but I've looked loads of times and they never went for sale... there must either be storage locker or a bin somewhere jam packed with all th leftovers...its crazy they never put them online.

Kids over in "africa and such nations" have their rooms wallpapered with 2016 Vegas lithos and closets full of Super Bowl Champion Atlanta Falcons gear.

Edited by Blackjacker
All I needed was clarity
  • Like 2

On 8/14/2017 at 11:14 AM, Iron MikeyJ said:

I noticed a Hershey bar Guns n Roses shirt that my daughter would love. Does anyone know how one might get their hands on it, without paying $100 on eBay? Has anyone run into similar issues? Any thoughts???

Left over tour merch, once it's about a year old, is often sold to liquidators and ends up on sites like tshirtgods, rockabilia, etc. Although it's also common for some of the merch to be donated to third world countries.

• Like 1