Slash appointed Global Brand Ambassador for Gibson

20 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

@ZoSoRose lookin' at that pic like "I'm gon' get me one of those!"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

@ZoSoRose lookin' at that pic like "I'm gon' get me one of those!"

Until I saw the cost. Fucking 8 grand for the Anaconda flame top. Thats like almost the cost of all my credit card and student loan debt... for a fucking guitar just with Slashs name on it...

Fuck that.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Until I saw the cost. Fucking 8 grand for the Anaconda flame top. Thats like almost the cost of all my credit card and student loan debt... for a fucking guitar just with Slashs name on it...

Fuck that.

For that price you could see Guns N' Roses live. Just the once mind you, and I'm not sure you'd have any spare change for a beer. 

6 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fuck that.

To be fair his Les Paul is based off the R9's (59 re-issue) which are pretty much the same price. Insane money for a guitar either way.

7 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fuck that.

Didn't see the cost when I tagged you. My bad G.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

To be fair his Les Paul is based off the R9's (59 re-issue) which are pretty much the same price. Insane money for a guitar either way.

You can get a used R8 for like $2500 if you look around. R9s are a bit more but not this bad used. The Custom Shop has gotten absurd over the past few years

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Didn't see the cost when I tagged you. My bad G.

I still would gladly take one :lol:

I love green

They will most likely have that model in a few different price ranges. 8 grand being the custom shop version.....

Would I pay 8 grand for a guitar? Not unless I had a boat load of $. There's not much difference to deal with those price points as other models. I'd rather have my entire collection of guitars instead of just a R9 or something like that. 

How about those Firebirds though ?!?!? 

Edited by guitarpatch