Whitesnake outdoes Guns n Roses. Who's next?

ludurigan

The LA Guns reunion, that started after GNRs has just released an album and a video to promote it and are doing a sucesful tour. It might not be a stadium tour but at least they are doing what a band is suposed to do. 

Not saying that Guns should've released anything by now, I know the differences and issues involved, I just tought it was a valid point. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Guns do not release things, at least not the things fans want such as new albums, rarities, unreleased stuff, live albums/films, documentaries, etc. If you want a beach towel or a pair of outrageously priced designer jeans however, you've come to the right place.

They are just trying to be a modern brand.....er band.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, default_ said:

The LA Guns reunion, that started after GNRs has just released an album and a video to promote it and are doing a sucesful tour. It might not be a stadium tour but at least they are doing what a band is suposed to do. 

Not saying that Guns should've released anything by now, I know the differences and issues involved, I just tought it was a valid point. 

The L. A. Guns reunion is much more interesting for me. GN'R is still my favourite band and I love the reunion gigs but L. A. Guns is superior in regards of creativity.

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

Do you people have anything better to do than complain? Team Brazil is one of the finest management teams in the country. Pretty sure they know what they're doing.

Axl's voice is amazing. His costumes are amazing. The tour is amazing. The setlist is amazing. Chinese Democracy is amazing. Team Brazil is amazing. Frank is amazing. The last 25 years have been amazing. Everything is amazing. There is nothing to improve because you cannot improve upon perfection. Axl is perfect and everything he does is perfect. I heard rainbows originate from his ass.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sosso said:

The L. A. Guns reunion is much more interesting for me. GN'R is still my favourite band and I love the reunion gigs but L. A. Guns is superior in regards of creativity.

Aren't there 2 bands that call themselves LA Guns? Which one are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, jmapelian said:

Aren't there 2 bands that call themselves LA Guns? Which one are you talking about? 

There used to be the Tracii Guns LA Guns and the Phill Lewies, both of them used to be in what is known as the classic LA Guns lineup, then they split and both of them kept the name. 

Now they are back together.

7 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Yeah, their new single is kind of Ok, I dig it and their first three albuns are pretty genuine, love them. 

1 minute ago, default_ said:

There used to be the Tracii Guns LA Guns and the Phill Lewies, both of them used to be in what is known as the classic LA Guns lineup, then they split and both of them kept the name. 

Now they are back together.

Tracii's version of L. A. Guns existed from 2006 to 2012 (with Paul Black on vocals) until he changed the name to The Tracii Guns League of Gentlemen.

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

It's always a fun time when bands care enough about their fans to share new music with them. 

Nobody said LA Guns were on the same level as GnR. Not even close. 

But they share their music with their fans. They do lots of interviews. And you can go see them in a small club for $20 and find yourself chatting with the band. 

It's really silly to downgrade what is a great experience for fans of the band because that band isn't as "popular" as GnR, who are one of the biggest bands in rock history. 

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

And vastly inferior in terms of talent. 

Did anybody claim they were more talented? Should we only like the most popular bands in the world? I'm confused about your comment. 

I like lots of bands that aren't on the same level as GnR, U2 or Metallica. 

• Like 2

LA Guns was actually a great band, they werent your typical hair metal band, they had guts and their songs show it, specially their first album. Music wise we cant compare them to GNR, but theyre waaay better than the likes of Poison, Warrant and even Skid Row. 

Whitesnake are a bag of shite and aint even in GnRs class, the worst GnR pisses all over anything Whitesnake ever had anything to do with ergo GnR wins.  Theres a lot to slag GnR off for but fuck me if they were even remotely in the conversation with Whitesnake this forum would be shy one poster.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Guns do not release things, at least not the things fans want such as new albums, rarities, unreleased stuff, live albums/films, documentaries, etc. If you want a beach towel or a pair of outrageously priced designer jeans however, you've come to the right place.

They do designer jeans?!? :lol: Who the fuck thats into designer clothes is gonna lay out for a pair of designer GnR jeans ahead of the other designers out there?

'where'd you get them jeans man, Balmain, True Religion, D squared?'

'uh, no, Guns n Roses!'

:lol: