Regina show to be broadcast?

1 hour ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

Just seen this- seems to be saying that the Regina show will be broadcast on the radio? Anyone local to the area know anything about it? If true, it's pretty low key as I've not heard official mention of it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155003696855028&substory_index=0&id=19789430027

I think they're miswording it on purpose. I think what they're going to do is just play the studio versions of songs in the same order after the show. That's just a guess, but I've heard that happen in Detroit after major shows and they always word it like this to get more people to tune in.

Hope I'm wrong though!

5 hours ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

Just seen this- seems to be saying that the Regina show will be broadcast on the radio? Anyone local to the area know anything about it? If true, it's pretty low key as I've not heard official mention of it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155003696855028&substory_index=0&id=19789430027

Might want to change the wording SLIGHTLY when you're lifting stuff, hey?! 

I mean, I don't give a shit, as it's only an internet forum, but lifting the entire post word for word from me is a bit odd! 

28 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I mean, I don't give a shit, as it's only an internet forum, but lifting the entire post word for word from me is a bit odd! 

Huh? 

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Person who started this thread has lifted my post/thread directly word for word from another GNR forum- I was a little surprised to see it! I don't post here much, but read stuff fairly often, so it caught my eye! 

How odd. 

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Buddy info is info, im not her for props, jesus bro

2 hours ago, Captain SK said:

I am in Regina and I guarantee you they won't be recording the show and replaying it afterwards.  Hey will play the studio songs in order they were played in the concert. 

Mystery solved!

5 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Person who started this thread has lifted my post/thread directly word for word from another GNR forum- I was a little surprised to see it! I don't post here much, but read stuff fairly often, so it caught my eye! 

I know it is locked however we would like you to post more here, reading is cool as heck but having your say from time to time is even better!

• Thanks 1