MYGNRFORUM Through the Years Daily Song Challenge

BlueJean Baby

You can tell from the lyrics that Billy Corgan is a hopeless romantic :P To be honest I like the video more than the song. 

Spoiler

I'm posting these just to make a comparison: 1998 : Britney's auto-tuned, breathy, nasal baby voice (which isn't real singing at all IMO)  vs. her actual singing voice when she was a kid. Max Martin & Jive Records knew what sells, but I still think it's pretty sad what they turned her into.:(

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, soon said:

@soon I was going to post There Was a Time at first for 2008, because it's probably the only song on CD that I kind of like... (though I have to admit that the live version of Chinese Democracy I heard this summer at the concert was pretty good too.) 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

4 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

@soon I was going to post The Was a Time at first for 2008, because it's probably the only song on CD that I kind of like... (though I have to admit that the live version of Chinese Democracy I heard this summer at the concert was pretty good too.) 

Its definitely a stand out track from CD.  It nice to start off with a positive comment as I am bracing myself for some blow back on this one :lol:

Your deodorant commercial song reminded me of those dark days before NITL

Spoiler

around 2:08

• Haha 1