THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I take it that Alan Smith is not the 1960s Warwickshire captain/wicketkeeper?

No  it's Smudger Smith of The Arsenal.  My brother told me about a cricket player that was so hilairious today, about a guy called Leeman, or Layman, or Lehman, Aussie i think but i might be wrong, who got into some grief by screaming 'cunts!!! cunts!!! fucking black cunts!!!' at the Sri Lankan cricket team :lol:  Darren Lehman?  I dunno, I've only heard his name spoken.

Edited by Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No  it's Smudger Smith of The Arsenal.  My brother told me about a cricket player that was so hilairious today, about a guy called Leeman, or Layman, or Lehman, Aussie i think but i might be wrong, who got into some grief by screaming 'cunts!!! cunts!!! fucking black cunts!!!' at the Sri Lankan cricket team :lol:  Darren Lehman?  I dunno, I've only heard his name spoken.

Australian (of that Warne-McGrath era) and Yorkshire CCC left-handed bat, now Australia's national coach as it happens which is contesting The Ashes right now.

Yes, there was a racial incident involving Sri Lanka where he got dropped from the Oz one-day side,

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/16/1042520726936.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The England Women have appointed a Neville Brother! And he already has a shit storm before he has even began his stint over certain ''sexist'' comments he'd made in the past, get back to the kitchen jokes and a hoary old one-liner about bashing up one's wife!

I give him one week.