THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

21 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

So Ronnie the Rapist?

I don't buy it personally why would you take 9 years to come out?

Same reason any number of people have in the #metoo movement didn’t.  Same reason half of Savilles victims didn’t.  Not saying I think hes guilty, I don’t think I have the right to have an opinion about it, I don’t know em and I weren’t there, that’s my reckoning of it all.  

Apparently he done her up the arse, paid her off and then got her to sign one of them shut your mouth agreements or whatever the posh legal term is.

Honestly I don't think Bruce would be the right fit for United.

They need to get in Gary Neville on a 3 year deal. After the wonders he worked at Valencia, you know taking them from a Champions League side to a relegation battle, a failure to win in 80% of league games and 7-0 losses? Imagine what he could do for United??!

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Honestly I don't think Bruce would be the right fit for United.

They need to get in Gary Neville on a 3 year deal. After the wonders he worked at Valencia, you know taking them from a Champions League side to a relegation battle, a failure to win in 80% of league games and 7-0 losses? Imagine what he could do for United??!

Keano has a lot to say. Maybe it’s time for him to enforce some discipline at Utd. 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Apparently he will 'never work in football again' after that incident where he gave that cunt a bollocking on the injury table.

Which one are you refering to?

I think he’ll manage Portugal eventually. 

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He had a go at some cunt recently, didn't he?  Artur?  I dunno, I got a hangover.

You mean the member of staff or doctor who was saying players weren’t fit to play? 

I think football has changed, Gary. Managers are like players now, no authority. So it’s purely down to money and the transfer policy of the club. 

23 minutes ago, wasted said:

You mean the member of staff or doctor who was saying players weren’t fit to play? 

I think football has changed, Gary. Managers are like players now, no authority. So it’s purely down to money and the transfer policy of the club. 

he's working for Ireland isn't he and he had a go at some player who was injured, it was a thing over here, that he was abusive etc etc

“So basically lads, Roy was getting on the boys for not training like three days in a row. Johnny’s got a bad knee so he can’t train all the time.

“They were at the training ground and him and Harry were just sitting on the bench, just relaxing and icing themselves and stuff. Roy walked over and was like, ‘Why aren’t you lads training?’ and he obviously blatantly knew why they weren’t training because the manager would have told him. And they were like, ‘We can’t do three days in a row’. ‘What are you lot? Professional footballers? That’s a f***ing shambles that is’. They both didn’t say anything and Roy walked off and came back over again, ‘So when are you going to train, I’m sick of people pulling out with injuries, what the f*** is wrong with ya?’ and the lads were like, ‘Listen, we’ve got problems, we do it at our clubs, we can’t do it’. Roy said something under his breath about Johnny and walked off.

“Johnny lost his head, jumped off the bench and walked after him, grabbed his arm and said, “What’s the story Roy? If you’ve got a problem say it to my face, don’t f***ing walk off’ and he was like, ‘I do have a problem, you’re not training, you’re getting soft, it’s no wonder Dyche doesn’t play ya, you’re f***ing always looking for an argument like you are now’ and he was like, ‘No Roy, you are the one trying to cause an argument’, and apparently they were squaring off to each other and having it off and had to be pulled off each other. All the lads were grabbing Johnny away from him… Johnny was going to kill him.

“Roy brought up something about when they were at Ipswich, they had like a falling out as well. He said, ‘You’re threatening me again Jon, like you did at Ipswich’, and Johnny was like, ‘Yeah what, are you going to be a s***house again and send me my fine in the post rather than saying it to my face?’

“It blew over for a few days and then they flew out to France and apparently Johnny just text Roy was like, ‘Listen Roy, I’m in room whatever, if you wanna come up, you’ve obviously got something on your mind that p***** you off about me because it’s causing tension in the squad, let’s talk it out’. Apparently Roy just wrote back, ‘Nah, I’m just here to help players. People like you… stay out of each other’s way. You don’t need to reply to this message’, and that was that.

“They got back from France and Harry felt his quad in training again. So he wasn’t training. Apparently he was getting treatment in the treatment room and Roy walked in and was like, ‘When are you going to train you f***ing p****?’ and Harry was like, ‘What?’, and he was like, ‘F***ing any chance of you training?’ He explained the situation again and Roy was going off going, ‘You’re a f***ing p****, you’re a c***, you don’t even care, you don’t wanna train’, and Harry was just going, ‘Roy, I’m not speaking to you like this. I’m not listening to you. You’re not the manager. You can’t say anything to me’.

“Apparently Roy was just going mad getting f***ing worse and worse and Harry got up off the treatment bed and walked back to his room. As he was walking back to his room Roy was shouting down the corridor, ‘You’re a f***ing p****, you’re a **** you’ve been all your life’ and that was it really lads.

“It didn’t come to blows but basically just Roy was losing his head.”

Edited by Len Cnut

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

he's working for Ireland isn't he and he had a go at some player who was injured, it was a thing over here, that he was abusive etc etc

“So basically lads, Roy was getting on the boys for not training like three days in a row. Johnny’s got a bad knee so he can’t train all the time.

“They were at the training ground and him and Harry were just sitting on the bench, just relaxing and icing themselves and stuff. Roy walked over and was like, ‘Why aren’t you lads training?’ and he obviously blatantly knew why they weren’t training because the manager would have told him. And they were like, ‘We can’t do three days in a row’. ‘What are you lot? Professional footballers? That’s a f***ing shambles that is’. They both didn’t say anything and Roy walked off and came back over again, ‘So when are you going to train, I’m sick of people pulling out with injuries, what the f*** is wrong with ya?’ and the lads were like, ‘Listen, we’ve got problems, we do it at our clubs, we can’t do it’. Roy said something under his breath about Johnny and walked off.

“Johnny lost his head, jumped off the bench and walked after him, grabbed his arm and said, “What’s the story Roy? If you’ve got a problem say it to my face, don’t f***ing walk off’ and he was like, ‘I do have a problem, you’re not training, you’re getting soft, it’s no wonder Dyche doesn’t play ya, you’re f***ing always looking for an argument like you are now’ and he was like, ‘No Roy, you are the one trying to cause an argument’, and apparently they were squaring off to each other and having it off and had to be pulled off each other. All the lads were grabbing Johnny away from him… Johnny was going to kill him.

“Roy brought up something about when they were at Ipswich, they had like a falling out as well. He said, ‘You’re threatening me again Jon, like you did at Ipswich’, and Johnny was like, ‘Yeah what, are you going to be a s***house again and send me my fine in the post rather than saying it to my face?’

“It blew over for a few days and then they flew out to France and apparently Johnny just text Roy was like, ‘Listen Roy, I’m in room whatever, if you wanna come up, you’ve obviously got something on your mind that p***** you off about me because it’s causing tension in the squad, let’s talk it out’. Apparently Roy just wrote back, ‘Nah, I’m just here to help players. People like you… stay out of each other’s way. You don’t need to reply to this message’, and that was that.

“They got back from France and Harry felt his quad in training again. So he wasn’t training. Apparently he was getting treatment in the treatment room and Roy walked in and was like, ‘When are you going to train you f***ing p****?’ and Harry was like, ‘What?’, and he was like, ‘F***ing any chance of you training?’ He explained the situation again and Roy was going off going, ‘You’re a f***ing p****, you’re a c***, you don’t even care, you don’t wanna train’, and Harry was just going, ‘Roy, I’m not speaking to you like this. I’m not listening to you. You’re not the manager. You can’t say anything to me’.

“Apparently Roy was just going mad getting f***ing worse and worse and Harry got up off the treatment bed and walked back to his room. As he was walking back to his room Roy was shouting down the corridor, ‘You’re a f***ing p****, you’re a **** you’ve been all your life’ and that was it really lads.

“It didn’t come to blows but basically just Roy was losing his head.”

Oh Keane. Yeah he is potentially a complete twat. 

There was some story after Utd won the league all the players were in the dressing room celebrating, Keane was in the corner saying if we keep acting like this we won’t win next year. 

Football isn’t really about these kind of players or managers anymore. It’s very hard to be a bully for the amount of games there is. So you need more of a feelgood charmer overall. 

But I want to see Keane have a go at Utd, because he’s failed at every other club. Gary Nev at least had a go. Hughes is probably the best of the ex-players. Giggs is hiding. 

Which leaves them where to go if not Moron Boy. 

I’d sell Pogba and Sanchez and buy another striker and right winger. 

There are problems at United that need addressing that, i think, have been there since Fergie left.  Fergie left a shite squad basically.  A weakened squad.  At Arsenal the problem i think was more the manager but at United its to do with the quality of players, they just ain't up to it and they ain't buying well either. 

The core isn’t really there. Degea is good. But no centre back like Vidic. Pogba should be like Lampard but he’s not. Sanchez is not Giggs, Lukaku isn’t Drogba. 

Bale and MBappe would do it. 

Obviously Moron doesn’t like Shaw that much. Valencia is knocking on heavens door. 

Looking at it Maguire would have been a good buy. 

Lukaku looks knackered to me. At the end of WC he looked dead. 

So they need a really dangerous striker, Bale, MBappe. 

Fergus would have nicked Kane and Rose from Spurs by now, probably Vertonghen. 

At least Keane and the Nevs gave everything. 

500k a week for Sanchez they must have money. They need a proven goalscorer for that money. 

Arsenal should be already with so much talent and a system everyone likes. 

Edited by wasted

10 hours ago, wasted said:

Brucie is comfortable in and around the bottom area. 

Yeh, he's a decent manager, done well last season. Victim of circumstances a lot of it, as you've discussed elsewhere, owners just buy and sell who they want.

Villa fans like those from about 30 clubs who want to be Premier League top 4 or 6: like Ipswich with McCarthy last season, and now he's gone they're in relegation zone!

17 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yeh, he's a decent manager, done well last season. Victim of circumstances a lot of it, as you've discussed elsewhere, owners just buy and sell who they want.

Villa fans like those from about 30 clubs who want to be Premier League top 4 or 6: like Ipswich with McCarthy last season, and now he's gone they're in relegation zone!

It’s probably best to back a manager and just buy some more players he wants. 

From rattling around in the lower leagues of Scotland, playing at grounds where the ball got stuck in a hedge, taking occasional beatings off of part time teams of farmers, fishermen and plumbers, then being a bit of a footballing basket case on our return to the top flight, seemingly chronically mismanaged both on and off the field... to be back doing this again is something quite special.