THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

London. My oldest daughter has always wanted to come here.

At least take her to the Cotswolds, Dales or Lakes or somewhere decent here. 

Returning to this match, will this be interpreted as good news or bad among the Mancunian faithful, being that it may give Jose a ''stay of execution''? 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

At least take her to the Cotswolds, Dales or Lakes or somewhere decent here. 

Returning to this match, will this be interpreted as good news or bad among the Mancunian faithful, being that it may give Jose a ''stay of execution''? 

Leave Norway and go to England to see… nature:lol:

I am indifferent to the result. I hope Mourinho is sacked regardless of the result. But always nice to see the inherent qualities of the boys. When they are allowed to play more freely. And chase a result.

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Leave Norway and go to England to see… nature:lol:

I am indifferent to the result. I hope Mourinho is sacked regardless of the result. But always nice to see the inherent qualities of the boys. When they are allowed to play more freely. And chase a result.

England actually has some outstanding natural beauty. 

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

What do you have planned?

The oldest daughter had a book about London when she was younger so she is more familiar with the city, and its sights, than I am. I suppose tomorrow we will visit some of the places from that book and make her happy. Today we were at the National History Museum. My wife is out shopping. I am watching the kids fall asleep and drink beer. Like is good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

The oldest daughter had a book about London when she was younger so she is more familiar with the city, and its sights, than I am. I suppose tomorrow we will visit some of the places from that book and make her happy. Today we were at the National History Museum. My wife is out shopping. I am watching the kids fall asleep and drink beer. Like is good.

Westfield is great for shopping and Hamleys for the kids