THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

11 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

But let's face it he is dog turd ... The amount you paid too you lot got mugged

He is fuckin' dreadful quite frankly and I just can't get behind the bloke, the guy can't get a decent shot off without falling over and every time he does get a shot off its fuckin' wide.  How the fuck he came through the United youth system and got starts I'll never know.

I remember everybody here suddenly deciding to watch Serie A when Gazza moved to Lazio - I believe channel 4 showed it on Saturday or Sunday morning. 

PS

We thought we were so ''continental'' for watching this, so ''la-di-da'' haha.

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I remember everybody here suddenly deciding to watch Serie A when Gazza moved to Lazio - I believe channel 4 showed it on Saturday or Sunday morning. 

PS

We thought we were so ''continental'' for watching this, so ''la-di-da'' haha.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL LAZIOOOO :lol:

7 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I have had the man flu for about 3 weeks now pretty sure I'm Dying 

I took 4 Ibuprofen so can’t feel my body. I had some codeine but I ran out so I got this cheap bottle of scotch. I coughed all this green stuff out so I’ll probably be back oncourse for 100k posts. 10 a day for 10 years. You need obtainable goals and booze. 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL LAZIOOOO :lol:

Gazza with no shin pads on holding a bottle of gin. 

For most Britons, watching the champions league and being able to pronounce all the names with suitable continental intonation (''ray'al Madrid'') is the closest thing to Europeaness Britons get - well, outside of two weeks half board Magaluf/Benidorm. It is the equivalent of somebody middle class buying some little sausages and weird cheeses from a delicatessen and thinking they're Inspector Clouseau.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Football fans have been everywhere though. They go all over europe, go to South Africa for WCs. I always think I’ll end up getting kidnapped if I go to Brazil and get rolled up in carpet and thrown in a river. So I just buy a brazilian beer online and call it a night. Corona is about as close to Mexico I’m gonna get. 

Edited by wasted

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Football fans have been everywhere though. They go all over europe, go to South Africa for WCs. I always think I’ll end up getting kidnapped if I go to Brazil and get rolled up in carpet and thrown in a river. So I just buy a brazilian beer online and call it a night. Corona is about as close to Mexico I’m gonna get. 

Like Cleopatra?