THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

You do know they all support Rangers? 

...And no I don't support the Republic. I'm not Irish.

I've been going to Rangers games since I was 5... I think I've noticed. It's never been part of my own support for the club. I don't sing Loyalist songs and never have. 

7 hours ago, wasted said:

There people in NI who want to remain in UK even if outside EU? Wales seems anti EU. 

If the country divided itself over the referendum, London would splinter from England, joining Scotland and Northern Ireland in a territorial unbounded country, sort of like a tri-way Kaliningrad under Prime Minister Corbyn, whilst Wales and a Londonless England would form another country.

Our country would have Man U, Man City, Liverpool and the Toon whereas the EU country will have the London teams and the Old Firm. We'd have Durham, Lancashire, Yorkshire, the midlands teams and Glamorgan. The EU country would have Middlesex, Surrey and Essex. We'd be better than Rugger as we'd have the Welsh.

We'd have Cheryl Cole and Katherine Jenkins at least. 

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

If the country divided itself over the referendum, London would splinter from England, joining Scotland and Northern Ireland in a territorial unbounded country, sort of like a tri-way Kaliningrad under Prime Minister Corbyn, whilst Wales and a Londonless England would form another country.

Our country would have Man U, Man City, Liverpool and the Toon whereas the EU country will have the London teams and the Old Firm. We'd have Durham, Lancashire, Yorkshire, the midlands teams and Glamorgan. The EU country would have Middlesex, Surrey and Essex. We'd be better than Rugger as we'd have the Welsh.

We'd have Cheryl Cole and Katherine Jenkins at least. 

I never really think of NI, Scotland, London as England anyway so won’t really notice. What would England and Wales call themselves? We’s keep the passports and the pound. The State of Windsor. 

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No, nothing like that but then you'd have to be some special kind of cunt to score an own goal like that :lol:  That was a fuckin' corker btw

For your perusal,

p06sf5fq.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/8a55adb5-7be1-455e-92a7-b6c5dc6176f1?intc_type=promo&intc_location=sport&intc_campaign=bbcthree_mashupshirts&intc_linkname=bbcthree_yc_low_c1

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What the fuckin' hells that, looks like bits of all my arsenal shirts, what kind of a nobber would wear that, looks a right fuckin' mess.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

What the fuckin' hells that, looks like bits of all my arsenal shirts, what kind of a nobber would wear that, looks a right fuckin' mess.

That is exactly what it is, bits of old kits stitched together, and it is the latest trend apparently (see link). 

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

No, nothing like that but then you'd have to be some special kind of cunt to score an own goal like that :lol:  That was a fuckin' corker btw

:lol: I just wanted an excuse to post that goal really. I have no particular interest in either team, but I thought it was superb, just as a piece of football. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Tricky surname to pronounce! Do you think he was called Bruch Rich but somebody stuck an -o in there for some inexplicable reason.

Y'know, he was from Aldershot so perhaps you're right :lol: 

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

:lol: I just wanted an excuse to post that goal really. I have no particular interest in either team, but I thought it was superb, just as a piece of football. 

And it was.  The scary thing is he meant it too, its not like one of them spaccer luck things, he done that on purpose.