THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

IPTV Via my android Telly and a VPN software paid £30 for a year ... bit of a silly move tbh 

Ahh yes I have previously used that method too. Found the ultra HD feeds come match time were very temperamental.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Always a fly Dies’ my ol’ mate, always a fly

I have learnt this week that Fury is useless against a fighter called Deontay Wilder, and that he supports the great satan! He is not going to announce his candidacy for the BNP tomorrow, is he, or even worse, that he is a fan of U2 - he is a plastic paddy after all? What a true disappointment. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have learnt this week that Fury is useless against a fighter called Deontay Wilder, and that he supports the great satan! He is not going to announce his candidacy for the BNP tomorrow, is he, or even worse, that he is a fan of U2 - he is a plastic paddy after all? What a true disappointment. 

As a counterpoint to your BNP reference they’re reading a muslim prayer there after the christian one, what he’s reciting there, in Arabic, is a bit from the muslim 5 times a day prayer.

Ty’ is a paki lover, there’s even one in his corner :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

As a counterpoint to your BNP reference they’re reading a muslim prayer there after the christian one, what he’s reciting there, in Arabic, is a bit from the muslim 5 times a day prayer.

His down to earth unorthodoxy doesn't wash with me any longer any longer.