THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Totally outclassed tonight by Salzburg. They've walked this group stage and tonight was no different. Celtic were on the backfoot the majority of the game and just made howling mistakes time and time again. However, 86th minute in the Leipzig game and Rosenberg equalised to get their first point of the group, thus meaning we go through. What a crazy night. Major investment is needed, though I wont hold my breath. Hopefully the board see what a gulf in class there is between us and other European opposition at this level. We've got all the other big sides coming down from the CL group stage, so it could get a bit more embarrassing unless these tight cunts invest.

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Just go on the rob and get it back.

While in Rome?

Funny you should mention Rome, the scousers used to love robbing the ol' eye ties.  What they used to do right, on an away fixture, they'd go in, mob handed, like a few hundred of em, go to these posh eye tie designer fashion stores and just storm it.  Cuz logically a security guard can stop one or two or five shoplifters...hows he gonna stop a few hundred?  And it was through this method that all this posh terrace fashion started showing up across England, they were like...the catalyst.  Liverpool being in Europe as much as they were back then gave ample oppertunity too.

14 minutes ago, wasted said:

Carrick is the new manager. 

Interim. Let's see how he does. Would be great if he was good at it and could do it permanently. I don't like these celebrity managers. Found someone with ties to the club, someone down to earth. Carrick might be a perfect choice, if he knows how to do it.

23 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Interim. Let's see how he does. Would be great if he was good at it and could do it permanently. I don't like these celebrity managers. Found someone with ties to the club, someone down to earth. Carrick might be a perfect choice, if he knows how to do it.

I like the sentiment. I getting the feeling the players just aren’t good enough though. They don’t have players like Sterling or Salah. And utd fans don’t want to win ugly. So they need to bring in 3 crazy dangerous players. 

Just now, wasted said:

I like the sentiment. I getting the feeling the players just aren’t good enough though. They don’t have players like Sterling or Salah. And utd fans don’t want to win ugly. So they need to bring in 3 crazy dangerous players. 

They are not good enough to win the Premier League. But they are also not as bad as they have looked lately, that is partly Mourinho's fault.

So hopefully things will improve in the send part of the series, and hopefully the new manager will get funds to strengthen the team.

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

They are not good enough to win the Premier League. But they are also not as bad as they have looked lately, that is partly Mourinho's fault.

So hopefully things will improve in the send part of the series, and hopefully the new manager will get funds to strengthen the team.

He definitely isn’t getting the best out Pogba and Sanchez. World Cup seemed to knacker a lot of players.