THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

But it is not just that we have away goals against us, we also have 10 players out with injuries and Pogma out because of a red card. And PSG was decidedly better than us on our own turf.

OK, then you're fucked :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

We truly are :lol:

On the other hand, you always wait for those miracles in your life. And you know you will have some of them. Maybe this will be one of them? One of these rare events that you will remember for the rest of your life.

I admire your spirit Soulie.  

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Thanks, it is the best thing about me.

You should be happy, though, the team will be horribly reduced from injuries by Sunday, too.

Shit, I never thought of that, brilliant! :D  Its a bit of a pussys thing to be happy about though innit, yay, we're playing a massively depleted force, we've got to win now!  Knowing us we'll still probably fuckin' lose. 

Edited by Len Cnut

6 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

We truly are :lol:

On the other hand, you always wait for those miracles in your life. And you know you will have some of them. Maybe this will be one of them? One of these rare events that you will remember for the rest of your life.

6 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You never know this kids could really turn it up.

It's there chance to shine in a nothing to lose match

Believe lads. Ole's at the wheel. 2-1 now, one more goal.

35 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Need beer to calm my nerves.

What did i tell you, see, you’re a goal away.

57 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I heard on the radio that Brendan Rogers house in Glasgow got robbed and they took all his medals and stuff he won with Celtic😮😁 the Scottish are on another level.

I love the jocks :lol:

Really sickening tonight and a low point.

Given the draw and form of the remaining teams, any of the English teams could sneak this. Barca aren't invincible despite trouncing Real Argentina. Munich like Madrid are ageing and declining, Juve screwed up against Atletico. It could be a relatively weaker than normal final 8. 

Personally think there's no excuse for Liverpool to not really be going for this. If we fail, I'll pull for Ajax. Best chance of a shock since 04.

Edited by AtariLegend

11 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Really sickening tonight and a low point.

Given the draw and form of the remaining teams, any of the English teams could sneak this. Barca aren't invincible despite trouncing Real Argentina. Munich like Madrid are ageing and declining, Juve screwed up against Atletico. It could be a relatively weaker than normal final 8. 

Personally think there's no excuse for Liverpool to not really be going for this. If we fail, I'll pull for Ajax. Best chance of a shock since 04.

I'd fuckin' love if Liverpool done the double, league and CL, that'd be brilliant.  And its there to be done too.

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They used to sing Beatles songs on the Kop too, apparently back in the day it was like a sing-song of whatever was in the charts.

Just hearing that song stirs the soul doesn't it I love it? Fucking come on Liverpool this is your year...Hopefully.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 1